Implant Surgery 10/20/10

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bobrob57

Implant Surgery 10/20/10

Postby bobrob57 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:44 pm

I will be having Implant surgery in Pittsburgh 10/20/10 by Dr. Thomas Jaffe. To put it bluntly I’m scared s***less. But after suffering with ed for a number of years I know I have made the best choice. This great site provided the most help in making that decision. My Dr. uses the Coloplast Titan which he believes is the best of the implants available. He has been doing implants for 15 years and has done more than a thousand. I have the usual concerns size, pain, recovery time etc. My doctor says my penis size will be the length it is when stretched fully and that I will probably gain some girth. It’s about 6 inches when I do that, I’d be overjoyed with five hard inches with a decent girth. The experiences that you guys have shared is the inspiration I have to get through this. Thanks.

clearwatercowboy

Re: Implant Surgery 10/20/10

Postby clearwatercowboy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:31 am

Hey there,
Wishing you good luck with the surgery. Many of us out here will want to know how you tolerated the surgery and post-op period of time. So, we hope you will keep us posted. You have tons of support here, and many of us will be sending good vibes to PA on the 20th.

clearwatercowboy

Return to “Implants”