Insurance in Canada to pay fir implant in the states

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Colandria

Insurance in Canada to pay fir implant in the states

Postby Colandria » Wed May 22, 2024 8:00 pm

Basically the title. Is there any kind of medical insurance I can obtain here in Canada that would possibly cover some or all of the surgery in the US? I doubt it. But just curious. Thanks guys

whynotme

Re: Insurance in Canada to pay fir implant in the states

Postby whynotme » Thu May 23, 2024 6:46 am

Colandria wrote:Basically the title. Is there any kind of medical insurance I can obtain here in Canada that would possibly cover some or all of the surgery in the US? I doubt it. But just curious. Thanks guys

if u r from ontario u can go to st joes hospitol in london (ontario) and its a publically funded proceedure ( ie free)

my urologist sent may application to several hospitols in the toronto area that were customer pay so when london called i assumed it was the same but it was totally free.

good luck
surgery done in london ontario jan 2024 at age 71 / titon

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Thu May 23, 2024 6:49 am

whynotme wrote:
Colandria wrote:Basically the title. Is there any kind of medical insurance I can obtain here in Canada that would possibly cover some or all of the surgery in the US? I doubt it. But just curious. Thanks guys

if u r from ontario u can go to st joes hospitol in london (ontario) and its a publically funded proceedure ( ie free)

my urologist sent may application to several hospitols in the toronto area that were customer pay so when london called i assumed it was the same but it was totally free.

good luck

Thank-you for the information.! How did your surgery turn out if you don't mind?

whynotme

Postby whynotme » Thu May 23, 2024 12:10 pm

Colandria wrote:
whynotme wrote:

good luck

Thank-you for the information.! How did your surgery turn out if you don't mind?

you can check my posts for detailed information but over all i am happy with the progress so far at the 4 month mark
ps i learned more on here after the fact that what i was informed at the hospitol
surgery done in london ontario jan 2024 at age 71 / titon

Return to “Implants”