Dr eid and post surgical cycling growth

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
walnut99

Dr eid and post surgical cycling growth

Postby walnut99 » Sun May 05, 2024 11:21 pm

Dr Eid says bc he sizes patients properly and gives them the largest possible size that there is no real chance of growing beyond your given cylinder size. That makes sense bc the tubing size is fixed. X cm is x cm. But many on here say they have gained length from continued cycling. Any patients from dr eid have that post surgical cycling growth experience?
49 yrs.VL based ED since teen yrs, most likely congenital.Pills, shots worked 4 functional sex life. Pills stopped being effective,shots less so.Trimix caused peyronies.Ipp dr Eid may 2024.24 cm/20 cm. Big diff in cyl size. was told i recd 15 cm external

newhope

Re: Dr eid and post surgical cycling growth

Postby newhope » Mon May 06, 2024 3:07 am

I am surprised Eid says cycling doesn't give gains
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Mon May 06, 2024 7:41 am

Dr. Eid told me the same thing and that to continue twice a day cycling after three months is no longer necessary. He says three times per week plus sex is enough. Beyond that, all you are doing is adding unnecessary wear and tear on the implant.
Dr. Eid is a straight shooting, no bullshit, high volume implant expert. He does not give any false hopes and, if anything, downplays results one should expect. There is NOTHING he hasn't seen when it comes to penile prosthesis.
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:25 am

Facts are it can’t go past the max of cylinder size. Just like Perito says in videos, you won’t ever be bigger than you were before ED. I was 1-1/2” short at first pump but over 8-10 months had fully regained my original size before implant. Have only read of one or two people who said they lost no size immediately after implant. Never read where someone gained past their original size prior to implant. Think Eid is referring to this. You won’t get bigger than you were before ED.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Nycflugel

Postby Nycflugel » Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 pm

I had my implant from DR Eid. I feel I am longer and larger now then I was before my implant.

Def didn’t get smaller.

And with listening to his instructions. I can last an hour in bed doing it.

newhope

Postby newhope » Wed May 08, 2024 4:08 am

Nycflugel wrote:I had my implant from DR Eid. I feel I am longer and larger now then I was before my implant.

Def didn’t get smaller.

And with listening to his instructions. I can last an hour in bed doing it.

update your signature with size and infos
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Return to “Implants”