Need surgeon in Chapel Hill NC, Richmond VA, or Charlottesville VA

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rodsmen

Need surgeon in Chapel Hill NC, Richmond VA, or Charlottesville VA

Postby Rodsmen » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:53 am

Gentlemen,

A good friend of mine is interested in getting an implant. He needs a recommendation for a high-volume surgeon. He can access Chapel Hill NC, Richmond VA, or Charlottesville VA. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations for surgeons in any of those cities, preferably with comments. Thank you.

Best regards,
Kevin
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

ristorap1

Re: Need surgeon in Chapel Hill NC, Richmond VA, or Charlottesville VA

Postby ristorap1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:32 pm

Rodsmen, I had my implant performed by Dr. Ryan Terlecki at Duke in Winston-Salem NC. I believe he is the highest volume in NC. He also does revisions and teaching from what I have read. Not far from Chapel Hill. Had my procedure done Feb 29th, with NO real pain and no complications. AMS LGX and penoscrotal approach. His staff and hospital was 1st class.

wilsonmill

Re: Need surgeon in Chapel Hill NC, Richmond VA, or Charlottesville VA

Postby wilsonmill » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:28 pm

Ryan Terlecki is in Winston Salem and is part of Wake Forest University, what I did read is that he is the highest implanter in the state of NC. Just as Ristorap1 had said. I had my implant at Duke Raleigh by Dr lentz, a very good surgeon and doctor. There are more in the Raleigh/chapel Hill area. One way to find them is go to the mfg website and look at the providers listed in their website.
Age 63, diabetic , heart disease, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz

Return to “Implants”