Pumping- 1.5 cm gained 2 years post surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aslanglobal

Pumping- 1.5 cm gained 2 years post surgery

Postby aslanglobal » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:36 pm

Hey guys,

I followed protocol post surgery in 2021 and pumped and cycled regularly for 6 months. I restored to old length, at least in VED. I used the VED semi-regularly after that period but not continually. The last 2 months I've used the VED daily 2x a day. I am hitting further into the device, gradually about 1.5 cm further past my original max out. I didn't think you could really stretch all that much given the implant is different than the original dick. anyways else have experience with purposefully doing this for more length? I'm being cautious and letting it loose when it starts to feel uncomfortable. Last check out with doc went fine.
39, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Jucaro

Re: Pumping- 1.5 cm gained 2 years post surgery

Postby Jucaro » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 am

Can you keep the extra 1,5cm then only with the implant and without the VED device?
Thanks.
55 y/o, Athletic and healthy but I need pills to have sex, lately I need higher doses and I have side effects... Mentally preparing for the implant, since I still have many years left to enjoy sex with my beautiful wife who is 24 years younger than me.

nuance

Postby nuance » Thu Aug 22, 2024 7:07 pm

anyone damaged the implant using VED?

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:43 pm

aslanglobal wrote:Hey guys,

I followed protocol post surgery in 2021 and pumped and cycled regularly for 6 months. I restored to old length, at least in VED. I used the VED semi-regularly after that period but not continually. The last 2 months I've used the VED daily 2x a day. I am hitting further into the device, gradually about 1.5 cm further past my original max out. I didn't think you could really stretch all that much given the implant is different than the original dick. anyways else have experience with purposefully doing this for more length? I'm being cautious and letting it loose when it starts to feel uncomfortable. Last check out with doc went fine.

Thats awesome. How inflated are you when you do this? Im gonna probably start doing this too. Sometimes the tips hurt so maybe this will take some pressure of the glans when inflated..

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:45 pm

aslanglobal wrote:Hey guys,

I was told the Titan does not stretch very much. Which VED did you use?
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Return to “Implants”