" Implantiversary" - A testimonial

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

" Implantiversary" - A testimonial

Postby Journeyman » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:04 pm

One year ago , I was wheeled into a surgical room in Houston, Texas . Two hours later I emerged a newly implanted man , leaving the E-Demons behind forever ! When I first thought about this post , I was gonna do a chronological history of my journey with an implant. Today I decided that's not the way I want to go . If you want to read about that , look up my post titled " Aggressive cycling, Incredible gains ." No, today I want to give hope to the men doing research and are on the fence about getting an implant. There's enough anxiety inducing, fear mongering posts leaving readers questioning if an implant is worth it . YES IS MY VIEW ! Now I'm not talking about the brothers that are really going through some shit . My heart breaks for them and I wonder , is it just shitty luck , a shitty surgeon or a combination of both . My problem is with the posts that tell men emphatically, DONT GET AN IMPLANT, IT'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE !......FUCK THAT POINT OF VIEW ! The truth is an implant is a very personal decision. It may depend on where you are in life and is sex important enough for you to undergo this surgery. In my case it was and it changed my life . Before the implant, I had dealt with decades of ED . My 40's was basically a lost decade for sex . Depression set in . I had lost the zest for life . Work , eat ,sleep ,repeat was my mundane life. I didn't look forward to weekends, didn't go out . I was drowning in misery and needed hope that things will get better . ED is a progressive disease ,imo. I don't know anyone who said that their ED got better with time . No ! It progressively gets worse and the treatments are ( in order ) - Pills, injections, implants. Sooner or later the pills and shots will become less effective and an implant will be your only option. I never had any anxiety about the implant surgery. In fact , I was excited and looked forward to it . That day April 25th ,2023 changed my life ! It was a rebirth. When they wheeled me out of the hospital that day , I remembered the grass was greener. The birds songs sounded so much sweeter . The sun rays were fucking HOT AS HELL because it was afternoon in Houston.Texas ! :lol: Back home , 4 weeks after surgery, Dr Clavell greenlighted me for cycling/ sex on Memorial day weekend. I took his advice and made my own memories that weekend. IT WAS INCREDIBLE !!! I WAS BACK ! NEVER AGAIN WOULD ED CONTROL MY HAPPINESS ! I look forward to the weekends again. I enjoy and look forward to my wife's company. We plan get away weekends or " date nights ." Life is good again. I wouldn't hesitate to do that surgery again . Time is the most precious and valuable thing you have in your life . Don't let ED waste it for you . Good luck with your decision my future bionic brothers, I'm rooting for you .
Last edited by Journeyman on Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Re: " Implantiversary" - A testimonial

Postby Journeyman » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:07 pm

Need to edit

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:27 pm

Congrats!
Nah, don't think you need to edit, but if you want to edit, the 'pen' should show up by the post on the right hand side.
For me, its been 4 years:) and still on here gathering information for my next revision.
I don't think I want the 3 piece any more, but that decision is still up in the air.
I know the feeling once you get the go ahead on cycling...its a BIG relief that you are on the right road back to physical intimacy (married or single).

Ag
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:36 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Congrats!
Nah, don't think you need to edit, but if you want to edit, the 'pen' should show up by the post on the right hand side.
For me, its been 4 years:) and still on here gathering information for my next revision.
I don't think I want the 3 piece any more, but that decision is still up in the air.
I know the feeling once you get the go ahead on cycling...its a BIG relief that you are on the right road back to physical intimacy (married or single).

Ag

My problem is , the pen only shows up until there's a post after mine . I don't know how to edit before that happens :lol:
Last edited by Journeyman on Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 pm

Lol....you should have been patient until I came along!
Then again, you are one up on me when it comes to taking a papargraph and putting it into your post.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 pm

Journeyman wrote:One year ago , I was wheeled into a surgical room in Houston, Texas . Two hours later I emerged a newly implanted man , leaving the E-Demons behind forever ! When I first thought about this post , I was gonna do a chronological history of my journey with an implant. Today I decided that's not the way I want to go . If you want to read about that , look up my post titled " Aggressive cycling, Incredible gains ." No, today I want to give hope to the men doing research and are on the fence about getting an implant. There's enough anxiety inducing, fear mongering posts leaving readers questioning if an implant is worth it . YES IS MY VIEW ! Now I'm not talking about the brothers that are really going through some shit . My heart breaks for them and I wonder , is it just shitty luck , a shitty surgeon or a combination of both . My problem is with the posts that tell men emphatically, DONT GET AN IMPLANT, IT'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE !......FUCK THAT POINT OF VIEW ! The truth is an implant is a very personal decision. It may depend on where you are in life and is sex important enough for you to undergo this surgery. In my case it was and it changed my life . Before the implant, I had dealt with decades of ED . My 40's was basically a lost decade for sex . Depression set in . I had lost the zest for life . Work , eat ,sleep ,repeat was my mundane life. I didn't look forward to weekends, didn't go out . I was drowning in misery and needed hope that things will get better . ED is a progressive disease ,imo. I don't know anyone who said that their ED got better with time . No ! It progressively gets worse and the treatments are ( in order ) - Pills, injections, implants. Sooner or later the pills and shots will become less effective and an implant will be your only option. I never had any anxiety about the implant surgery. In fact , I was excited and looked forward to it . That day in April ,2003 changed my life ! It was a rebirth. When they wheeled me out of the hospital that day , I remembered the grass was greener. The birds songs sounded so much sweeter . The sun rays were fucking HOT AS HELL because it was afternoon in Houston.Texas ! :lol: Back home , 4 weeks after surgery, Dr Clavell greenlighted me for cycling/ sex on Memorial day weekend. I took his advice and made my own memories that weekend. IT WAS INCREDIBLE !!! I WAS BACK ! NEVER AGAIN WOULD ED CONTROL MY HAPPINESS ! I look forward to the weekends again. I enjoy and look forward to my wife's company. We plan get away weekends or " date nights ." Life is good again. I wouldn't hesitate to do that surgery again . Time is the most precious and valuable thing you have in your life . Don't let ED waste it for you . Good luck with your decision my future bionic brothers, I'm rooting for you .

So happy for you Journeyman, felt like i had a good friend going through all this with me. Appreciate your insights and kind words over the last year. I am also very happy, my anniversary is coming up in one week.I am enjoying sex more than ever, hope it lasts for many years to come.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:55 pm

Witheringhog wrote:
Journeyman wrote:One year ago , I was wheeled into a surgical room in Houston, Texas . Two hours later I emerged a newly implanted man , leaving the E-Demons behind forever ! When I first thought about this post , I was gonna do a chronological history of my journey with an implant. Today I decided that's not the way I want to go . If you want to read about that , look up my post titled " Aggressive cycling, Incredible gains ." No, today I want to give hope to the men doing research and are on the fence about getting an implant. There's enough anxiety inducing, fear mongering posts leaving readers questioning if an implant is worth it . YES IS MY VIEW ! Now I'm not talking about the brothers that are really going through some shit . My heart breaks for them and I wonder , is it just shitty luck , a shitty surgeon or a combination of both . My problem is with the posts that tell men emphatically, DONT GET AN IMPLANT, IT'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE !......FUCK THAT POINT OF VIEW ! The truth is an implant is a very personal decision. It may depend on where you are in life and is sex important enough for you to undergo this surgery. In my case it was and it changed my life . Before the implant, I had dealt with decades of ED . My 40's was basically a lost decade for sex . Depression set in . I had lost the zest for life . Work , eat ,sleep ,repeat was my mundane life. I didn't look forward to weekends, didn't go out . I was drowning in misery and needed hope that things will get better . ED is a progressive disease ,imo. I don't know anyone who said that their ED got better with time . No ! It progressively gets worse and the treatments are ( in order ) - Pills, injections, implants. Sooner or later the pills and shots will become less effective and an implant will be your only option. I never had any anxiety about the implant surgery. In fact , I was excited and looked forward to it . That day in April ,2003 changed my life ! It was a rebirth. When they wheeled me out of the hospital that day , I remembered the grass was greener. The birds songs sounded so much sweeter . The sun rays were fucking HOT AS HELL because it was afternoon in Houston.Texas ! :lol: Back home , 4 weeks after surgery, Dr Clavell greenlighted me for cycling/ sex on Memorial day weekend. I took his advice and made my own memories that weekend. IT WAS INCREDIBLE !!! I WAS BACK ! NEVER AGAIN WOULD ED CONTROL MY HAPPINESS ! I look forward to the weekends again. I enjoy and look forward to my wife's company. We plan get away weekends or " date nights ." Life is good again. I wouldn't hesitate to do that surgery again . Time is the most precious and valuable thing you have in your life . Don't let ED waste it for you . Good luck with your decision my future bionic brothers, I'm rooting for you .

So happy for you Journeyman, felt like i had a good friend going through all this with me. Appreciate your insights and kind words over the last year. I am also very happy, my anniversary is coming up in one week.I am enjoying sex more than ever, hope it lasts for many years to come.

Thanks Hog !

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:00 pm

Lmao.... I just noticed ( and corrected ) that I typed my surgery date as April 2003 !!!!! Of course it's 2023

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 am

I could basically copy and paste this whole post and attach my name!! Only exception is this May 17th will be my 2 year anniversary! Couldn’t have put it any better!! Congrats on your one year. Only add I’ll do is if and when it fails I’ll be on the phone with Clavel same day if possible for a revision at his first available date!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 am

More positives of an implant...... You don't have to be aroused to have sex . You can " jump on the grenade " for a friend to free him up on a date . If you died in your sleep, your wife/ girlfriend can pump you up one last time and send you to heaven with a smile . You can cum and keep going . If lost in a dessert, you can pump up, cast a couple shadows and find true north. Your erection is adjustable for her comfort. The bulge when flaccid- I love it ....chic bait ( if single of course ), you can hang your towel off it to dry . There's so many uses for an implanted dick BESIDES SEX . It's like a Swiss army knife , a survival tool . Only your lack of imagination can limit you. I might get the Superman " S " tattooed on my shaft and nit that fucker a little cape ! .... of course I'm having some fun , hoping to elicit a laugh . Nothing but positive vibes in this post . Feel free to share any other uses you can think of for your implanted member. Can't wait to read it :lol:
Last edited by Journeyman on Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”