Update on Coloplast Malleable Surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RollTide

Update on Coloplast Malleable Surgery

Postby RollTide » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:14 pm

Well guys I just wanted everyone to know that I had the surgery a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately ithe malleable implant couldnt be put in due to severe scar tissue. I would like to thank everyone for their suppport and I pray that each of you have a successful outcome on your sexual health journey. Roll Tide!

wolfpacker

Re: Update on Coloplast Malleable Surgery

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:50 pm

I saw that it's been two years since your titan was removed, are you able to urinate well still? Has your penis changed/shrank in that time?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

RollTide

Postby RollTide » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:15 pm

No problems with urinating and some size loss but not drastic. Still tender from surgery just 3 weeks ago but getting better each day.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:32 pm

Are they going to try again with a IPP or a MPP? .. Or are they telling you nothing can be done? .. There are some great dr's out there that revisions on difficult cases are what they do best ...dr. carrion in Tampa fl for one.

RollTide

Postby RollTide » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:05 pm

Dr Christine recommendation is no more surgery due to risk of damaging the uretha along with other complications. I have great respect for him and he is a high volume experienced surgeon. Thanks for your information on Dr Carrion though.

Return to “Implants”