Tactra Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ready2go

Re: Tactra Malleable

Postby ready2go » Sun May 05, 2024 12:41 am

LastHope wrote:
easymoney wrote:Yes I agree I think your doctor's experience with the brand implants he uses is quite important. Like I said he told me he does about 50 mallabbles a year but over 300 implants a year altogether. I'm sure he uses other brands but I know for a fact he does not care for the tactra .. he used to like the spectra from the same company but not the tactra. He told me if I had a tactra with the same size rods I have 13mm that I would not hardly be able to bend it.

Valid points, easymoney. If someone is unable to travel to a specific high-volume surgeon and can only see a high-volume one in their hometown, I believe it's crucial to be implanted with the brand the surgeon has extensive experience with. I wouldn't want to be the first or even second Rigi10 or Tactra patient in their career.

Regarding Tactra, it's evident that there's an issue, whether it's due to poor quality control or poor engineering. I'm surprised by the lack of attention from the marketing department as well. Testing it manually is straightforward; no sophisticated tools are required to assess its bendability or malleability.

what exactly is the issue with the tactra ? i have one and have no problem bending it or concealing it with a 6.5 inch length. also ,there isnt anything semi rigid about it . its like having 2 steel rods in my dick . the only malleable part is at the base where it can hinge .
the one negative is the way it was installed were it did damage the tissue that is filled with blood . as it was stated in that article . the implant should go under the tissue and not use dilators. i doubt any doctors care about that and just shove the dilators in there to get it done .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun May 05, 2024 2:00 am

ready2go wrote:
LastHope wrote:
easymoney wrote:Yes I agree I think your doctor's experience with the brand implants he uses is quite important. Like I said he told me he does about 50 mallabbles a year but over 300 implants a year altogether. I'm sure he uses other brands but I know for a fact he does not care for the tactra .. he used to like the spectra from the same company but not the tactra. He told me if I had a tactra with the same size rods I have 13mm that I would not hardly be able to bend it.

Valid points, easymoney. If someone is unable to travel to a specific high-volume surgeon and can only see a high-volume one in their hometown, I believe it's crucial to be implanted with the brand the surgeon has extensive experience with. I wouldn't want to be the first or even second Rigi10 or Tactra patient in their career.

Regarding Tactra, it's evident that there's an issue, whether it's due to poor quality control or poor engineering. I'm surprised by the lack of attention from the marketing department as well. Testing it manually is straightforward; no sophisticated tools are required to assess its bendability or malleability.

what exactly is the issue with the tactra ? i have one and have no problem bending it or concealing it with a 6.5 inch length. also ,there isnt anything semi rigid about it . its like having 2 steel rods in my dick . the only malleable part is at the base where it can hinge .
the one negative is the way it was installed were it did damage the tissue that is filled with blood . as it was stated in that article . the implant should go under the tissue and not use dilators. i doubt any doctors care about that and just shove the dilators in there to get it done .

You mentioned, "I have one and have no problem bending..."

I visited three physicians and got my hands on Tactra 13mm rods. They bend well, agreed, but don't retain any bend memory. All three of them stated that their patients' feedback is negative due to the lack of "bend memory" . The only physician who has become a lone cheerleader for Tactra is some Dr. Sab.. in New Delhi, India.

Your clarification on the above will be appreciated.

On a sidenote, your overall review of Tactra seems negative. Are you happy with the implant? You seem to be regretting that you chose Tactra instead of Rigi10.

Thoughts? Corrections?

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sun May 05, 2024 9:28 pm

LastHope wrote:
ready2go wrote:
LastHope wrote:

You mentioned, "I have one and have no problem bending..."

I visited three physicians and got my hands on Tactra 13mm rods. They bend well, agreed, but don't retain any bend memory. All three of them stated that their patients' feedback is negative due to the lack of "bend memory" . The only physician who has become a lone cheerleader for Tactra is some Dr. Sab.. in New Delhi, India.

Your clarification on the above will be appreciated.

On a sidenote, your overall review of Tactra seems negative. Are you happy with the implant? You seem to be regretting that you chose Tactra instead of Rigi10.

Thoughts? Corrections?

as far as the tactra mallable performance ,its fine . After a month, it is easier to conceal . If say i go on a bicycle ride with my legs moving up and down my penis might will move upwards and ill but my hand in my pocket to give it a push down when i finish the ride if in public . the same when i go in the ocean . Other than that ,there is no issue . it did take one month to reach that point ,before that it was a little more noticeable .
But still for one month after the implant thats all i had to deal with . i had no pain, just discomfort in the glans , they were very sensitive . now thats over . a very easy recovery .

i was going to go with the rigi10 and should have solely for the extra size in rod width, my one complaint is the lose of girth . not a little . 1 inch from 6 to 5 . According to data , a 5 inch shaft is average . But to me, to put it bluntly ,it feels like a pencil dick in comparison.
as for the lose in girth i think it was due to the method of how it was implanted . not from the size of the implant, necessarily. i found that article online about how the implant should go under the spongy blood filling tissue , and not to use dilolaters if possible to prevent damage . i dont think doctors doing the implant care about that . maybe in usa the do ? idk
so if i had gotten the rigi10 i would have had 14mm rods and at least had 5 1/4 girth .[ i did the math of circumference of the 2 widths]
Dr ashish broke out the 3 different brands , the indian , the rigi and the tactra . to show the different stiffness and i was surprised how rigid the tactra was over the others and that did sway my choice , that and his assurance that i would not lose length or girth with the tactra . i didnt lose length fortunately .
Here's the thing , one of the rigi10 rods was damaged ,it had a severe bend mid-way so it could not offer resistance when being pushed from the top with the 2 rods together [ damaged on purpose to push the tactra? $$$?], i suspect dr asish is getting extra compensation by installing the tactra . so i tried the 2 brands with 1 rod each to determine the difference .the tactra is noticably more rigid ,but in real life use i would think the rigi10 is more than suffecient as members on this platform have stated .
...so , only for the 1/4 inch extra girth had i known i would have gone with the rigi10 . but concealment , bend memory . stiffness thats all good .
i could be wrong but if a person has a 5 inch girth then the tactra would be a good choice as well as the rigi10 ,over that girth they might lose to much .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed May 08, 2024 11:17 am

I understand your points, and they make sense. It seems that when it comes to rigidity, you really can't go wrong with any malleable implant on the market. You mention that Tactra has good bend memory, which is good to hear. It appears that Boston Scientific has addressed this issue, as I've seen samples where there is no bend memory. That doctor definitely seems to be affiliated with Boston Scientific. He is undoubtedly biased. I can't understand how an increase of just 1+1mm in diameter would make any real-world difference, let alone bother with theoretical calculations.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Wed May 08, 2024 6:59 pm

LastHope wrote:I understand your points, and they make sense. It seems that when it comes to rigidity, you really can't go wrong with any malleable implant on the market. You mention that Tactra has good bend memory, which is good to hear. It appears that Boston Scientific has addressed this issue, as I've seen samples where there is no bend memory. That doctor definitely seems to be affiliated with Boston Scientific. He is undoubtedly biased. I can't understand how an increase of just 1+1mm in diameter would make any real-world difference, let alone bother with theoretical calculations.

1mmx2 . from memory two 13 mm rods , 26 mm wide gives a circumerence of 3 inches , as opposed to 14 x2 or28 mm across has a 3 1/4 inch . on a penis that 1/4 makes a difference .
on the other hand ,i think is the member " the driver" who had a 7 inch girth before his malleale implant and still had the same girth afterwards . i assume its how aggressive the doctor is with using the dilolater or if its used at all .
i got what i got , im happy with the stiffness of the implant . but im planing to get HA fillers in thailand which is close to philipiines and much lower in cost than usa . to add some padding to the upper shaft .
good luck with your implant and a speedy recovery
Last edited by ready2go on Wed May 08, 2024 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed May 08, 2024 7:23 pm

From thedriver's posts, it appears that he already had a capsule well-formed and stretched by the four titans he used prior to switching to Malleables.

I think that those getting their first malleable implant might not have the same girth retention. — just my opinion.

Thank you! Hoping for a better outcome.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Wed May 08, 2024 8:34 pm

LastHope wrote:From thedriver's posts, it appears that he already had a capsule well-formed and stretched by the four titans he used prior to switching to Malleables.

I think that those getting their first malleable implant might not have the same girth retention. — just my opinion.

Thank you! Hoping for a better outcome.

agggh , i see . i didnt notice that . interesting .

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Wed May 08, 2024 9:10 pm

I had no prior implant before getting my Rigicon .. ended up about 5 1/2 girth and need a possible revesion and dr is talking about going thick and longer .. my rods are 13mm and the new ones are the largest rigicon or anyone else makes I think 14mm .. I'll know in a month or so what the plan is ..

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed May 08, 2024 10:03 pm

easymoney wrote:I had no prior implant before getting my Rigicon .. ended up about 5 1/2 girth and need a possible revesion and dr is talking about going thick and longer .. my rods are 13mm and the new ones are the largest rigicon or anyone else makes I think 14mm .. I'll know in a month or so what the plan is ..

The Indian Malleable implant has the largest diameter - 15mm. It's called the Shah implant named after Dr.Rupin Shah.

Return to “Implants”