Living the Dream

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Stayingstrong

Living the Dream

Postby Stayingstrong » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:25 pm

Sitting at the Aruba airport waiting for my flight back to the U.S.A.
Since my implant nearly 4 1/2 months ago, I have been successfully servicing two girlfriends. One is aware of the implant and one is not but both are equally amazed and satisfied.
All is good but I finally got to realize the "real" good of this implant.
I am returning from a 4 day solo trip (3 nights) to my new "go to" place. I was there on a one week vacation in February with one of my girlfriends.
After returning from that one, I just had to get back there ASAP. The weather, friendly people, safety, beaches and beach babies, etc. made me decide to do an inexpensive jaunt there. Given my travel flexibility, I was able to book a round trip flight from N.Y. for 294.00 total, three nights at a garden apartment for 280.00 total, and a three day car rental for 155.00 total.
Oddly, not prior knowing and only finding out two days before my flight, Aruba, being a Dutch controlled Island, has a red light district in San Nicolas, the town adjacent to an antiquated oil refinery.
Anyway, without getting into the history or further logistics of it all, I researched and found that there a bountiful South American girls that work there and given three month work Visa's. The Aruba government requires that all these girls have weekly check up and are certified "clean". They are required by law to use condoms. There are approx. 50 total at any one time. They are beautiful, abundant, and very oddly, not all that busy so that the average price is 40 - 50 dollars for a half hour. Two girls is about double.
I went there on my first day just to explore and size up the area. My second day, I walked up and down the streets as the girls came out of their little temporary apartments to solicit me. I chose one very hot Columbian gal and we went at it like crazy, every which way. However, with my delayed orgasm issue, I did not cum. I really did not care. I just liked being bionic to her.
Being the "kid in a candy store" that I am, I went back the next day. Again, walking up and down the narrow three streets of the legal red light district. I sized them all up and wound up engaging with 4 of them over the course of more than 5 hours including 4 beers at a local bar there.
I engaged every position with the emphasis on cowgirl with each one. I only cummed once with the third one that day who insisted on giving me a vigorous hand job after I finished vaginal penetration. I, actually, had sex with one more after her.
Here is the clincher. I pumped up rock hard in front of each girl as I watched their faces in total awe before I gave them all my rock hard vaginal penetrations.
I could go on and on even more than I have babbled on already but the bottom line is "I am living the dream" only as a result of this amazing implant.
If anyone would like more info or details, DM me. I will share the wealth.
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

Old Guy

Re: Living the Dream

Postby Old Guy » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:50 pm

That sure sounds like a Dream. At least for a single straight guy.
Glad the implant is working well for you.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:16 pm

Love hearing the success stories, congratulations man! Please ramble some more :D
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 am

Great post enjoy that Titan
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Return to “Implants”