Pump in front of the testies and pain near tubing (with pic)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newhope

Pump in front of the testies and pain near tubing (with pic)

Postby newhope » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:59 am

So guys, my doc placed the pump very visible in front of the scrotum (I wish he placed behind, but it is what it is).
I don't have issue at the moment with penetrative sex because the pump luckly doesn't interfere

But when I reach my max inflation (at round 40-50 partial pumps) It starts to give a lot pain near the pump on the left of the penis base, maybe the tubing that I see on top (I dunno why there are so many tubes there) starts to compress the base of the penis, or they start to push onto something

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-14 at 09.58.36.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-14 at 09.58.36.jpeg (192.98 KiB) Viewed 430 times

I don't have pain when deflated or at lower pressure inflation.

what do you think?
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Rider1400

Re: Pump in front of the testies and pain near tubing (with pic)

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:21 am

Were you done infrapubic or scrotal? Would definitely check in with your implant Dr. could possibly be adheared to the wall of the scrotum…. If that’s the case then possibly pulling slightly down might help but this would again be an issue for Dr to determine. I was done infrapubic and was instructed to tug gently down every time I urinated to keep everything hanging properly.
Was your pump always where it is now or was it lower? If it has always been where it is it’s most likely that’s where he placed it with the length of tubing used if it was lower then likely it’s adheared
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

newhope

Re: Pump in front of the testies and pain near tubing (with pic)

Postby newhope » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:53 pm

Thanks brother for your opinion

Btw it’s infrapubic and the pump is right there same spot as post op. Its the upper part of the pump that seems to be attached to the skin since i cant peel that off

But normally it doesnt bother me. It starts to pain when i am near my full inflation
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Return to “Implants”