Malleable and sports

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Stewy78

Malleable and sports

Postby Stewy78 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:40 pm

Hi, since I'm on my 4th three pieces implant and I'm just 35 years old, I'm thinking about the future.. For the next revision I would like something more durable and I think a malleable may be a possibility. I know that malleable "performances" is not equal to a three pieces, but that's not the big issue since I have a size above the average. My biggest fear is about daily life and sports. I am very active, I'm an avid cyclist and I don't want to give up this activity. I also wear formal at work and I need to be sure that the implant can be hidden.
I tried to inflate my current implant at 70% in my daily life and it's pretty unconfortable to live 24h/24 like that, But I think that a malleable is different because it can be bent and maybe it's softer? Any suggestion or experience is appreciated.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

easymoney

Re: Malleable and sports

Postby easymoney » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:48 pm

Hello, I have a Rigicon mallabble implanted June 2023. It has a lifetime warranty and the rods go up to 14mm in dia. It is advertised to fold 135 degrees which not sure on precise angle but it does fold well ... Look for a guy on here called thedriver he just had a Genesis implant last month or so and he and his wife appear very active using it. He had 4 or 5 failed IPP's before deciding on a mallabble. Do your research good before deciding. I'd stay away from a Tactra .. according to my dr. I have 13mm rods and if he had implanted a Tactra into me it would be almost impossible to bend and hide. Genesis and Tactra only bend 90 degrees. Look on youtube there are some videos from Indian dr's comparing the different malleable implants. Take what you see with a grain of salt, India has no health care system men have to pay for implants themselves .. Rigicon was the leading brand till one of the dr's invented his own silicone brand which is even cheaper. Guy on here called mamboman I think he is from india and has had a rigicon for sometime another good source of information ...good luck

GermanGuy

Postby GermanGuy » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

I'm also very interested in this topic! Fortunately, there is currently more information about malleable implants, perhaps someone will report on their experiences with the implant in everyday life/sports 8-)
28, Titan Touch 3/22. Length + girth back. ED all life. Feeling underfilled. Only 6-7 pumps until pump stays depressed. Hardness acceptable but not very strong. Thinking about malleable implant.

newhope

Postby newhope » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:51 pm

there are many posts about users with malleable, just use the search function

I went with the inflatable only because I lost length and I was average size (so for me going with malleable was not an option). If i were above average I would have probabily gone with malleable by now. No tubing, no damn pumping, free scrotum and always ready: that's just the perfect match
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:31 pm

Newhope what makes you think you will lose size with a mallabble?

Return to “Implants”