Week 5 after Surgery, week 2 of cycling the device

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dmmp76

Week 5 after Surgery, week 2 of cycling the device

Postby dmmp76 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:05 am

Hello all,

Thought I would share a bit of my experience so far after the implant surgery.

I am now on my 5th week post surgery and exactly two weeks from cleared for cycling.

Surgery went really well, almost no pain and minimal swollen, occasional needle pain, but nothing serious.

When I was cleared to start cycling the device, I understood that I was OK to jump on sex straight on haha, was way too horny and eager to try, I had sex with my girlfriend 22 days after surgery and it was not that great, had some pain in the glans and disconfort on the skin, I also couldn't pump much so was not very hard or big, still, it just felt great to my ego.

We had sex three days later and it was much better, still painful in the glans, but no disconfort at all, only when my partner would reach out to my balls, that hurt a bit.

Needless to say that we've been having quite a lot of sex lately, I can get real hard, and I'm getting used to the new form, oval shaped, which at the beginning was putting me down.

I cycle every day, once, due to not having time in the morning, for 90 minutes where I try to go as far as possible, and here's my notes and hoping you guys with more experience can help with some advice

1- When trying to do the Perito exercises, I can’t bend the implant as it's too hard to bend, I do some movements, gently, up and down and left to right, but nothing like in the exercise video, when I tried to bend a little more, down and up I felt a little pain and heard a pop sound, it hurt like hell, is this normal?

2- The implant made me much more sensitive and I come way faster than before, within minutes, I read that most guys get sensitive to the point of almost anorgasm, again, anyone noticed the other way around, as myself?

3- When pumping the device, after a while, the tip of the implant starts to pressure the side of the glans and it's a bit painful, anyone else in the same place?

4- I didn't really seen much progress in size and girth, maybe it's too early days or maybe I'm doing something wrong, sometimes I come to a point where I only feel air in the pump as I squeeze to touch both ends and feel a vacuum, some other times I can still feel the pump hard, maybe I'm not doing the pumping right?

Thanks for reading and advice.

Regards
Dario
47 years old, ED since early 20,s, pills worked for 15 years, then started failing, tried everything else, results were downhill year after year, IPP surgery on 5th March 2024, Dr Amr Raheem, International Andrology Clinic, London AMS 700 LGS 18cm plus 3

Asecondtobreak2

Re: Week 5 after Surgery, week 2 of cycling the device

Postby Asecondtobreak2 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:43 pm

I can't answer your specific questions as I haven't had an implant.

However, I'm interested in your experience with IA London. I had an initial consultation with Mr Raheem after priapism and was prescribed tadalafil and shockwave therapy. These have made little difference and I am considering returning for further treatment options.

Were you set on the implant on first meeting Mr.Raheem or were you given other treatment options.

Hope you go well in your recovery

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:50 pm

At 5 weeks post implant you're doing great. When my implant was done I knew nothing about exercises or cycling and had not found this site. It was in my 5th month all that knowledge came to me when I found FT.
As far as the Perito exercises, take your time with them. Pain should guide you.
I assume you didn't have sex for a few weeks? Possibly the built-up craving causes the quick to cum action. There are some lubes/creams available to numb the glans if you need them.
Pumping to the max is going to be painful for a while. Again, let your body tell you what's ok and what is not. Keep the pain to a minimal amount. I am amazed you're having so much sex already.
Full healing is going to take a year, although you'll be mostly healed in 3-6 months. This surgery wasn't pulling a sliver out, it was major surgery on a very delicate part of your anatomy.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

dmmp76

Postby dmmp76 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:30 am

Asecondtobreak2 wrote:I can't answer your specific questions as I haven't had an implant.

However, I'm interested in your experience with IA London. I had an initial consultation with Mr Raheem after priapism and was prescribed tadalafil and shockwave therapy. These have made little difference and I am considering returning for further treatment options.

Were you set on the implant on first meeting Mr.Raheem or were you given other treatment options.

Hope you go well in your recovery

Hi there,

I was under NHS for years, although, zero results with different types of treatments, when I decided for the implant I was told that I had to wait 46 to 70 weeks for a first consultation with urology on NHS.

I just couldn't wait that long and approached Dr Raheem, everything went fast and smooth
47 years old, ED since early 20,s, pills worked for 15 years, then started failing, tried everything else, results were downhill year after year, IPP surgery on 5th March 2024, Dr Amr Raheem, International Andrology Clinic, London AMS 700 LGS 18cm plus 3

dmmp76

Postby dmmp76 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:42 am

Old Guy wrote:At 5 weeks post implant you're doing great. When my implant was done I knew nothing about exercises or cycling and had not found this site. It was in my 5th month all that knowledge came to me when I found FT.
As far as the Perito exercises, take your time with them. Pain should guide you.
I assume you didn't have sex for a few weeks? Possibly the built-up craving causes the quick to cum action. There are some lubes/creams available to numb the glans if you need them.
Pumping to the max is going to be painful for a while. Again, let your body tell you what's ok and what is not. Keep the pain to a minimal amount. I am amazed you're having so much sex already.
Full healing is going to take a year, although you'll be mostly healed in 3-6 months. This surgery wasn't pulling a sliver out, it was major surgery on a very delicate part of your anatomy.

Thanks for the reply.

We're having quite a lot of sex since the 22nd day post surgery, but mostly long sessions, and, nothing very demanding, we kept it more Intimate, slow, not crazy sex sessions, that can wait haha also because I still feel some pain and I'm conscious of how far I can go at the moment

But it feels great, apart from coming too soon, which is a surprise

No blowjobs as of yet as it actually hurts me a bit and becomes uncomfortable after a bit, so that's a no go for now

The Perito exercises are giving some pain and disconfort, so not sure if to keep them or find my own way of exercising

Return to “Implants”