Young guy dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Totitoti

Re: Young guy dating

Postby Totitoti » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:06 pm

Juerhareb wrote:I am already almost 3 week postop and everything is going (too) well. No swelling or brusing since day 1. Right now, I am almost perfect, although I still masturbate gently and It with some discomfort. I also have strange sensations/slight pain when aroused. But that's all.

Right now, besides a possible infection, my main worry is what to do when dating. I clearly can inflate it previously to a enough level for penetration and get It into my pants. Additionally I am able to pump It easily, I do not feel that rock hard pump as others usually claim. So that is not a problem. The main issue comes with the pump concealment. What do other young guys usually do? Tell the girls not to touch your balls? When do you say this? Say nothing and If they ask tell them dont worry, its a medical issue?
Tell them everthng before? How?

Ready to read your ideas. However, I am already sure that this has been a great decision, my life is going to change a lot.

I have saaid to a couple of girls to please easy on my testis because i have a small hernia, and i only said it because they wanted to play hard with them. You will very soon forget you have an implant and will be having lots and lots of fun with it and thats the key focus on having fun, you will perform and 120% so no worries at all.
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

walnut99

Re: Young guy dating

Postby walnut99 » Fri May 03, 2024 11:18 am

i have a couple of friends who have a '3rd testicle' one got hit, it bruised and a growth formed and never went away. you could say you are not sensitive down there or move her hand away. if its a casual thing say whats on your mind and def do not worry about it. but try not to lie outright, esp if you think there is potential for a relationship. the right girl will be one who is understanding.

Return to “Implants”