Dr. Serefoglu

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Andy100

Dr. Serefoglu

Postby Andy100 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:51 pm

hello everybody,

someone had some information about Dr. Serefoglu in Istanbul?

I saw that he joined a partnership with Antonini... so maybe he can do the same infrapubic way but at a cheaper price?

thank y'all if you will answer

newhope

Re: Dr. Serefoglu

Postby newhope » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:37 pm

why not karaman ? he is already very cheap and proven here
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:33 pm

newhope wrote:why not karaman ? he is already very cheap and proven here

Probably serefoglu do the infrapubic… the recovery is faster than peroscrotal

newhope

Postby newhope » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:07 am

I don't think one method is better than the other. the Dr is what make it better or not

Also I think with penoscrotal you can pull the penis toward his normal erection angle and maybe add some length more (my penis points really up and with penoscrotal you can pull the same direction)
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Simoxxx

Postby Simoxxx » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:51 am

I too am of the opinion that there is no one method better than the other. the Doctor who will operate on me on April 26th, when faced with this question, responded by telling me that there is no one approach that is better than the other, it must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, depending on the patient's anatomy. What is certain is that if a patient has a particular need... such as not wanting to see scars on the penis, he can request to have the penoscrotal done...or vice versa, for example if he has sensitive testicles he can opt for the infrapubic).
I remain of the opinion that the doctor must choose the type of approach.
47 years old, I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for about 24 years due to a serious venous leak. Pills only worked at the beginning now I use VED with cock ring but not entirely satisfactory. Planting scheduled for April 26th

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:49 am

Simoxxx wrote:I too am of the opinion that there is no one method better than the other. the Doctor who will operate on me on April 26th, when faced with this question, responded by telling me that there is no one approach that is better than the other, it must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, depending on the patient's anatomy. What is certain is that if a patient has a particular need... such as not wanting to see scars on the penis, he can request to have the penoscrotal done...or vice versa, for example if he has sensitive testicles he can opt for the infrapubic).
I remain of the opinion that the doctor must choose the type of approach.

Ok i wrote about infrapubic because for my necessity (recovery faster and sensitive testicles) i think that is better for me…
I respect that for yall it’s a doctor’s choice, i’m ready to Change my mind and put myself in doctor’s hands

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:50 pm

There was a study floating around where the average implant length used was slightly shorter when the infrapubic method was used. Strangely, all the drs claimed to of measured accurately.

As for pain & recovery. The average difference isn't very much. Also, some drs are not very good at preventing the tubing from bunching around the base of the penis. Be sure to ask your dr about how he prevents the tubing from bunching up. Sometimes, in some positions. It can cause discomfort to the penis.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”