Newly implanted by Dr. Karaman Istanbul Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Discovernew

Re: Newly implanted by Dr. Karaman Istanbul Turkey

Postby Discovernew » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:29 am

Frenchie wrote:Why are all these Dr.Karaman posts blowing up lately in this sub out of nowhere? Its rare for european doctors to be mentioned this much. I hope this isn't a advertisment and fake adds by the doctor's team

I don't think it is fake. I think he became popular because he is the most affordable right now.
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

veto600

Postby veto600 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:28 pm

indeed wrote:Congrats on your successful surgery and thanks for the detailed post!

May i ask:

- What kind of incision does Dr. Karaman make? Vertical or horizontal? And about how many cm/ Inches?
- Do you know if he uses the no-touch technique?

Thanks and good healing!

The incision is vertical and about 5cm long.
Height: 181cm
Weight: 72kg
Rigicon Infla10AX: 18cm w/ 3cm RTE
PreImplant length size: 16.5cm-17.5cm
PreImplant girth size: 14cm
Implant date: 21st March 2024
ED for about 10 years

veto600

Postby veto600 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:29 pm

Discovernew wrote:
Frenchie wrote:Why are all these Dr.Karaman posts blowing up lately in this sub out of nowhere? Its rare for european doctors to be mentioned this much. I hope this isn't a advertisment and fake adds by the doctor's team

I don't think it is fake. I think he became popular because he is the most affordable right now.

Yeah I actually heard about him from FT. Then did some research. It seems there is not a lot of well known high volume doctors in the world.

and yeah plus the price makes it much more appealing
ED for about 10 years

atul21

Postby atul21 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:54 am

I was one of the first ones to post about getting surgery done in Turkey here on FT. I was doing a research for a possible business opportunity in India of helping men get their surgery done in the USA (in India lot of men can afford to get this done in USA but lack guidance)
As part of that I stumbled upon the Turkey option which I found was v reasonable specially for those who want to spend less money.
I can confirm I have no interest in promoting Dr. Karaman and anyone who is interested in him should do proper due diligence.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:24 am

veto600 wrote:
indeed wrote:Congrats on your successful surgery and thanks for the detailed post!

May i ask:

- What kind of incision does Dr. Karaman make? Vertical or horizontal? And about how many cm/ Inches?

Thanks and good healing!

Hello friend,

Can you share something about your post op?

veto600

Postby veto600 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:30 pm

Andy100 wrote:
veto600 wrote:

May i ask:

Thanks and good healing!

Hello friend,

Can you share something about your post op?

Yes so far:

Post op:

Now officially on day 19:

Most of the swelling has been eliminated from my scrotum.

I have found that regular heat pad sessions and warm showers really help the swelling in the scrotum. I also incorporated slight massages to parts of the scrotum that felt a bit hard. (squeezing and massaging those areas really caused no discomfort but rather seems to help break up the stasis of things)

The sutures are dissolvable and I am waiting for those to begin coming out. I believe the wound has officially closed and I heard hydrogen peroxide will help expedite but don't want to risk anything.

as this is my new prized possession lol plus having the aura and confidence that this is already providing me is proving to be quite the sankara stone lol

I will begin cycling in two days and will give a detailed experience on that.

Lets cheers to: once I would kill to have a boner all the time and now I am sitting here sipping on some whisky without whisky dick. what a vibe.

V
ED for about 10 years

dentestes

Postby dentestes » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:30 pm

Cheers veto600! Its a fantastic feeling

Eitaporra123

Postby Eitaporra123 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:49 pm

Hey man, well done on the surgery!

Reading the thread made me want to contact Dr Karaman but I get no replies from his website or hospital…

I tried to DM you but my message gets stuck in the outboox; could you please share his or his assistant’s WhatsApp number?

topjimmy

Postby topjimmy » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:59 pm

This does read like an advertisement but i’m giving you the benefit of the doubt that you’re just a happy customer. Man it’s such a different experience than what I had in India. I picked dr Gupta because he’s the first one that came up when I searched on YouTube and it seems like he’s got a ton of experience with this procedure.

In the end I’m glad I went there and went through with it, but it was pretty insane. I wanted to experience India as I’d never been there and Turkey I’d traveled to previously. India is pretty wild on its own. Combined with having your penis operated on it was the most surreal experience of my life. But hey, dick works great now.
42 yo Implanted 27th of June ‘23 w/ Rigicon Infla10X in India, 22cm w/ 1cm RTE by Dr Gupta. On TRT for 10 years. Pills work sometimes & other times don’t. Finally made the decision to fix it permanently.

veto600

Postby veto600 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:27 am

Eitaporra123 wrote:Hey man, well done on the surgery!

Reading the thread made me want to contact Dr Karaman but I get no replies from his website or hospital…

I tried to DM you but my message gets stuck in the outboox; could you please share his or his assistant’s WhatsApp number?

DM’ed you
ED for about 10 years

Return to “Implants”