Newly implanted by Dr. Karaman Istanbul Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
veto600

Re: Newly implanted by Dr. Karaman Istanbul Turkey

Postby veto600 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:40 am

topjimmy wrote:This does read like an advertisement but i’m giving you the benefit of the doubt that you’re just a happy customer. Man it’s such a different experience than what I had in India. I picked dr Gupta because he’s the first one that came up when I searched on YouTube and it seems like he’s got a ton of experience with this procedure.

In the end I’m glad I went there and went through with it, but it was pretty insane. I wanted to experience India as I’d never been there and Turkey I’d traveled to previously. India is pretty wild on its own. Combined with having your penis operated on it was the most surreal experience of my life. But hey, dick works great now.

Haha fair enough. Yeah I’m a bit more expressive than matter of a fact occurrence of events.

It’s funny because I learned about him from FrankTalk so if anyone got advertised to, it is me lol

Plus my insurance doesn’t cover the implant, or else the natural choice would’ve been Eid, Clavell, Kramer
(As those seem to be the Mount Rushmore of FT)

But now I’m intrigued, what was your experience in India with Gupta?

I’ve been watching his videos on YouTube for a few years now, he has lots of volume
But the journey there would’ve taken me 20 plus hours one way.
Height: 181cm
Weight: 72kg
Rigicon Infla10AX: 18cm w/ 3cm RTE
PreImplant length size: 16.5cm-17.5cm
PreImplant girth size: 14cm
Implant date: 21st March 2024
ED for about 10 years

topjimmy

Postby topjimmy » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:05 pm

My experience in New Delhi and with Gupta was straight up madness, like a mini movie. India just on its own is unlike any place I’ve ever been to. Im used to people trying to scam foreigners as I’ve been to over 40 countries, but this place was on a whole different level. I spent 2 weeks traveling around the country before my operation and every destination was pretty overwhelming in terms of random people trying to talk to me or scam me in some way. I was wondering if things would settle down once I got to the clinic, but somehow I knew the madness would continue.

When I walked into the clinic, I couldn’t believe my eyes. There must have been 100 Indian men in the waiting room and all of them just stared at me like I was a television set. There was no place to sit, nobody to kind of usher me through the process. All I had was some staff to communicate with via WhatsApp and I was just texting and calling them to help get me sorted. When someone did come and find me they didn’t explain anything to me about what the process was going to look like, it was just like “follow me, sit here” then they would walk away and leave me there to sit for upwards of an hour or so. Then I’d take matters into my own hands and just demand to be told what the hell was going on.

I think I’d been there for about 4 hours dealing with this madness, got my blood drawn, while everyone just stared at me non-stop. I wired them $11k or so for the Rigicon infla10 ax. Then the staff told me I’d be spending the night at the clinic and I was like oh, hell no I won’t be. I had an airbnb to check into and bags to drop off, I hadn’t had a meal in like 8 hours. They’re like okay you can stay in your hotel or whatever but you need to be here at 7:30am. I was like okay fine, see you in the morning.

I got there exactly at 7:30 and the clinic was closed, doors were locked. Nobody was answering my calls or texts. For the better part of an hour I just walked around the neighborhood waiting for someone to open the clinic. I was the first patient to get operated on that morning. The Doc came and talked to me for a minute or two, then I was knocked out and then I woke up with a new inflatable dick. Minutes later his staff was there with their phones out trying to record me walking around, literally minutes after waking. I was like “wtf are you doing?” They’re all “the doctor said to film you” I was like turn that off wtf.

They kept trying to film me, I guess for content for his YT channel. I was pissed off. Imagine that happening in the USA. I’d be hiring an attorney and taking them to court. Anyway, I went home pretty soon afterwards and came back a day later to get the catheter taken out. A day after that I noticed the paperwork they gave me said that I’d been given an Infla10x instead of the AX that I paid for. I went there and told them this and they said I was mistaken. Not believing them, I checked the model number on the Rigicon website and sure as shit, they were lying.

I went back to the clinic a day later and I was livid. Finally they admitted I was right and then implied I had a bad attitude and because I was so eager to get out of the office, the doctor didn’t have a chance to tell me that due to my large penis size, the infla10 ax wouldn’t fit. I was like “oh so this is all my fault?” The woman who I think is his wife just stared at me in silence. I demanded I get refunded for the price difference and she said I’d get a refund but since the doctor opened the other implant, that i would only get a partial refund. I said, oh you wan to do that? I’ll make sure to leave a review on every website and tell everyone how this has gone. That seemed to get the wheels spinning in her head and I got the proper refund.

The whole thing was madness, but I’m still glad I went through with it there. I like adventures and this definitely qualifies. Dick has been working great and Gupta, for all his faults, does seem to have a lot of experience. It helps that I had some really decent Indian hashish the entire time to keep me pretty chill, all things considered.
42 yo Implanted 27th of June ‘23 w/ Rigicon Infla10X in India, 22cm w/ 1cm RTE by Dr Gupta. On TRT for 10 years. Pills work sometimes & other times don’t. Finally made the decision to fix it permanently.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:12 am

topjimmy wrote:My experience in New Delhi and with Gupta was straight up madness, like a mini movie. India just on its own is unlike any place I’ve ever been to. Im used to people trying to scam foreigners as I’ve been to over 40 countries, but this place was on a whole different level. I spent 2 weeks traveling around the country before my operation and every destination was pretty overwhelming in terms of random people trying to talk to me or scam me in some way. I was wondering if things would settle down once I got to the clinic, but somehow I knew the madness would continue.

When I walked into the clinic, I couldn’t believe my eyes. There must have been 100 Indian men in the waiting room and all of them just stared at me like I was a television set. There was no place to sit, nobody to kind of usher me through the process. All I had was some staff to communicate with via WhatsApp and I was just texting and calling them to help get me sorted. When someone did come and find me they didn’t explain anything to me about what the process was going to look like, it was just like “follow me, sit here” then they would walk away and leave me there to sit for upwards of an hour or so. Then I’d take matters into my own hands and just demand to be told what the hell was going on.

I think I’d been there for about 4 hours dealing with this madness, got my blood drawn, while everyone just stared at me non-stop. I wired them $11k or so for the Rigicon infla10 ax. Then the staff told me I’d be spending the night at the clinic and I was like oh, hell no I won’t be. I had an airbnb to check into and bags to drop off, I hadn’t had a meal in like 8 hours. They’re like okay you can stay in your hotel or whatever but you need to be here at 7:30am. I was like okay fine, see you in the morning.

I got there exactly at 7:30 and the clinic was closed, doors were locked. Nobody was answering my calls or texts. For the better part of an hour I just walked around the neighborhood waiting for someone to open the clinic. I was the first patient to get operated on that morning. The Doc came and talked to me for a minute or two, then I was knocked out and then I woke up with a new inflatable dick. Minutes later his staff was there with their phones out trying to record me walking around, literally minutes after waking. I was like “wtf are you doing?” They’re all “the doctor said to film you” I was like turn that off wtf.

They kept trying to film me, I guess for content for his YT channel. I was pissed off. Imagine that happening in the USA. I’d be hiring an attorney and taking them to court. Anyway, I went home pretty soon afterwards and came back a day later to get the catheter taken out. A day after that I noticed the paperwork they gave me said that I’d been given an Infla10x instead of the AX that I paid for. I went there and told them this and they said I was mistaken. Not believing them, I checked the model number on the Rigicon website and sure as shit, they were lying.

I went back to the clinic a day later and I was livid. Finally they admitted I was right and then implied I had a bad attitude and because I was so eager to get out of the office, the doctor didn’t have a chance to tell me that due to my large penis size, the infla10 ax wouldn’t fit. I was like “oh so this is all my fault?” The woman who I think is his wife just stared at me in silence. I demanded I get refunded for the price difference and she said I’d get a refund but since the doctor opened the other implant, that i would only get a partial refund. I said, oh you wan to do that? I’ll make sure to leave a review on every website and tell everyone how this has gone. That seemed to get the wheels spinning in her head and I got the proper refund.

The whole thing was madness, but I’m still glad I went through with it there. I like adventures and this definitely qualifies. Dick has been working great and Gupta, for all his faults, does seem to have a lot of experience. It helps that I had some really decent Indian hashish the entire time to keep me pretty chill, all things considered.

I would not have had this done in India, not even free. :D
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:38 am

I agree you get one dick I'd be careful who I let slice and dice it for sure .... lol

veto600

Postby veto600 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:14 am

topjimmy wrote:My experience in New Delhi and with Gupta was straight up madness, like a mini movie. India just on its own is unlike any place I’ve ever been to. Im used to people trying to scam foreigners as I’ve been to over 40 countries, but this place was on a whole different level. I spent 2 weeks traveling around the country before my operation and every destination was pretty overwhelming in terms of random people trying to talk to me or scam me in some way. I was wondering if things would settle down once I got to the clinic, but somehow I knew the madness would continue.

Wow that sounds intense.

Idek how you handled that haha I mean it’s worked out for you since it’s from last year.

I’m sure it’s great, but I can’t stop seeing the India street food videos on my feed so if it’s anything similar to those, count me out lol

Idk how your penis would be too big for an Infla10AX? but he’s the doc so must be some proper reason I hope
ED for about 10 years

topjimmy

Postby topjimmy » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:48 am

Yeah it was intense and I honestly was considering bailing after my first 30 minutes in his office. The fact that he does do such high volume was the main reason I went through with it. I figured the odds of success were in my favor and it appears that he did do a decent job. I don’t actually believe that I was too large for the Infla10ax. I think they likely were banking on the idea that I’d never notice they used the 10x. Probably trying to pad the bottom line a bit or they had a bunch of 10x in stock that people aren’t ordering anymore now that the AX is available.

Either way, India is a trip. I’ve never been to a place where people are trying to scam me on that level. It’s just non-stop. When I got to the airport to fly to Nepal I instantly felt more relaxed.
42 yo Implanted 27th of June ‘23 w/ Rigicon Infla10X in India, 22cm w/ 1cm RTE by Dr Gupta. On TRT for 10 years. Pills work sometimes & other times don’t. Finally made the decision to fix it permanently.

alex1483

Postby alex1483 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:00 pm

Where are you from veto600 ?

veto600

Postby veto600 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:48 pm

topjimmy wrote:Yeah it was intense and I honestly was considering bailing after my first 30 minutes in his office. The fact that he does do such high volume was the main reason I went through with it. I figured the odds of success were in my favor and it appears that he did do a decent job. I don’t actually believe that I was too large for the Infla10ax. I think they likely were banking on the idea that I’d never notice they used the 10x. Probably trying to pad the bottom line a bit or they had a bunch of 10x in stock that people aren’t ordering anymore now that the AX is available.

Either way, India is a trip. I’ve never been to a place where people are trying to scam me on that level. It’s just non-stop. When I got to the airport to fly to Nepal I instantly felt more relaxed.

Yeah I could believe that

Do you think you would switch over to the AX in the future? Or another expandable version from another brand?
ED for about 10 years

veto600

Postby veto600 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:12 pm

Okay update

Day two of cycling and wow were the reviews right

It’s very uncomfortable and having a hot shower combined with a pain killer prior (200mg Advil) help alleviate some. But the next day my scrotum is a bit swollen and very sore and tender.

I really thought my scrotum was going to be the exception to the reviews. I’ve put it through ringer with ball weights, regular exfoliation, and usually requesting hard sucking when getting oral.

But wow it’s being quite the p*ssy. I’m definitely letting it rest as much as I can yet ill keep a strong regimen going.

Pump twice a day for an hour or more. Until I can’t stand it. I really like the look seeing him fully engorged and saluting the world.

However I couldn’t really find the release valve last night and was just squeezing around and somehow managed to squeeze it proper and finally lost the pressure.

Then this morning I wanted to cycle before work. And all went downhill.

I cycled to about 90% while it to ready for work. It was about time to leave. And I couldn’t find the valve. I was squeezing all over the place. Really doing some major damage and literally could not find it and randomly I found it I guess and accidentally pushed the inflation pump afterwards which caused the release to halt and prepare to repump. I had no time left to spare so I just tucked up the 75-80% engorged cock in my waistline and left for work.

I assumed I could handle it since it wasn’t fully pumped. After the first couple hours I bare knuckled it. Then I couldn’t take it and went to the bathroom where I spent the better part of an hour.

Thankfully I had no meetings or anyone needing me. I told myself I’m not leaving til I deflate this beast

I really struggled finding the release valve. I requested to have the pump put behind the boys however, now the valve aligns with the incision.

Meaning I have to dig my thumb into my scrotum and do the ole reach around to push in from my taint then squeeze (found this route after about an hour rummaging through my nuts)

However, the silver lining is now I can find it in a couple minutes.

Also to note, seeing and feeling my cock back to flaccid was beautiful. Love my hard dick, but after that treacherous journey, I wanted to see him rest for a sec before pumping back to 50% until the next round.

Good news overall just sore nuts and a solid taint lol
ED for about 10 years

veto600

Postby veto600 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:37 pm

alex1483 wrote:Where are you from veto600 ?

Originally from USA but live in Canada now
ED for about 10 years

Return to “Implants”