29 year old man - looking to get an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
vasilescu.georgian

29 year old man - looking to get an implant

Postby vasilescu.georgian » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:13 pm

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well.

I come to you for help.

Ever since I was a teenager I've struggled to sustain good erections. I've tried pills and they work, but not all the time and it's very frustrating. I've checked my health, including hormone tests and everything - nothing abnormal found. I've tried the "more potent" gel that you squeeze into the opening of the penis - Alprostadil cream I believe it's called - it was no good and it also generated some burning feeling, which I disliked entirely. Must say I have never tried injections, but those scare me very badly and I'd rather move forward with the implant.

I have optimal weight, I do sports, I eat well - none of these help with my issue. I can obtain an erection, but most times it goes away very quickly if I change my position or I stand up (especially then) - regardless of whether I've used pills or not. Note I tried all possible brands and active ingredients, in all possible doses.

I must get this sorted or else I feel it will keep me in a frustrated state and I won't be able to have a fully functional relationship with any woman.

Please I need your help with recommendations for surgeons I can see either in London (UK) or anywhere in Romania. If you have any good experiences with doctors from these 2 countries (if you had an implant yourself or know someone close that did it), please share that knowledge with me.

Many thanks in advance and all the best to you all!

1380anthony

Re: 29 year old man - looking to get an implant

Postby 1380anthony » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:40 pm

Have you taken any medication like for alopecia or depression?

vasilescu.georgian

Re: 29 year old man - looking to get an implant

Postby vasilescu.georgian » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:51 pm

1380anthony wrote:Have you taken any medication like for alopecia or depression?

hi, thanks for the reply. I have never taken any medication for those conditions

Return to “Implants”