Dick stopped inflating WTF

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
topjimmy

Dick stopped inflating WTF

Postby topjimmy » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:19 pm

Yeah pretty much what the title says. Went to go pump it and nope nothing. The reservoir isn’t flowing, I pump it and nothing comes back in, dick doesn’t inflate.

Oh fuck!,!!

The fuck!? What am I supposed to do?
42 yo Implanted 27th of June ‘23 w/ Rigicon Infla10X in India, 22cm w/ 1cm RTE by Dr Gupta. On TRT for 10 years. Pills work sometimes & other times don’t. Finally made the decision to fix it permanently.

newhope

Re: Dick stopped inflating WTF

Postby newhope » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:23 pm

are there any instruction on your implant on how to reset the pump? Maybe it's just some manouvering to do.

In the worst case, you will have to revision the unit
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:30 pm

Is the pump flat? Mine went out a couple of weeks ago, when I pumped I got a couple of pumps then it went flat, titan coloplast installed 5 yrs ago. Trying to figure out my next implant...
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

topjimmy

Postby topjimmy » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:32 pm

Okay now it’s working again! wtf is up with this Rigicon dr Gupta inanity
42 yo Implanted 27th of June ‘23 w/ Rigicon Infla10X in India, 22cm w/ 1cm RTE by Dr Gupta. On TRT for 10 years. Pills work sometimes & other times don’t. Finally made the decision to fix it permanently.

topjimmy

Postby topjimmy » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:33 pm

Sorry Guys. False alarm I guess. Jesus I thought I lost the Louisville slugger on opening day

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:05 pm

Wow!! What an OS moment!!! I guess every implanted persons worst nightmare. About the time I hit 13 months I was max pumping one day and when two handing it to get all I could the pump mashed in and then wouldn’t refill!! That’s another scary moment! First you think it’s stuck but as soon as you mash the release it immediately refills and works properly every time til maxed out then same thing. Then you think… oh no I have a leak and it’s just running out of fluid…. Nope. Not the case as it’s been doing the same thing now for 10 months but only at max pumping. This is when you know your at max break in and it’s not getting any bigger. It’s as big as it was pre implant so no complaints. I’m sure if and when I get a revisit I’ll get upsized somewhat.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:44 pm

topjimmy wrote:Sorry Guys. False alarm I guess. Jesus I thought I lost the Louisville slugger on opening day

I had an issue a couple months in with my newly implanted Titan about 8 months ago. The issue.... when I went to deflate, only the right cylinder would deflate , the left one hard as a rock. That was my WTF moment. You want to talk about a freakish looking erection. I would have to pump and deflate over and over again, moving my cock around like it was a joystick, trying to find the sweet spot . Eventually I would get both cylinders to deflate but sometimes it would take me 10 to 15 minutes of fucking around. This issue resolved itself and disappeared, never to rear it's ugly head again . Asked Dr.Clavell about it and he had never heard of it happening before. Just my dumb luck I guess .
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Return to “Implants”