Implant Questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cernfan

Implant Questions

Postby Cernfan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:03 am

Some implant questions if I may:

1. For the inflatable pumps, when they are placed, does it destroy the Peyronie's plaque that may have built up and thereby solve the bending problem? Could P.D. strike again after an IPP is placed?

2. Does the glans of the penis also get erect when it is pumped or just the shaft?

3. For those of you with the malleable implants, does the plaque from Peyronie's get destroyed and cured after surgery?

4. Does the glans get erect? Can you still get a natural erection after a malleable is placed?

Thanks guys! I'm trying to decide since I am suffering with PD

tomas1

Re: Implant Questions

Postby tomas1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:23 pm

I've heard that's the way to fight curvature.

Some people's glans swell, and others don't.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:18 pm

I still have a 20° curve after implant which is a little annoying, but not terrible
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:30 pm

Some of the top surgeons can fix these conditions along with installing an IPP. Perito has a video that addresses some procedures that he uses as does Clavel. I believe one of them do a scratch technique that actually breaks up the scar tissue that is causing the curvature. I believe in mild cases the IPP can overcome most of the curve when fully pumped up. Go to Perito website and you’ll see his series on “Meet the penis” there’s several videos that address this . With any complications along with ED I wouldn’t consider any other Dr except one of the top 2-3 out there.
Other question is there’s two blood supplies to the penis. One supplies the cavernous area and that is totally destroyed when the cylinders are inserted. There’s another supply that is not affected. That one supplies the outer parts of the shaft of the penis mostly noticeable along the urethra and the glans. It took a couple months for my engorgement to come back after surgery but it all did.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:54 pm

I had PD and with a Titan now have about a 10° upward curve.
The surgeon should breakup or scratch the plaque which straightens to penis. The implanted penis is 95% better than the former. You want to address this quickly, PD quickly causes penile atrophy. I had to wait a year and it cost me appx 1”-1.25” of length. I consulted with two well known surgeons and both said that saving size for the PD patient was more difficult than the strictly ED patient.
Use a great surgeon and act as fast as you can.
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Return to “Implants”