Partially inflated semi-floppy glans

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Juerhareb

Partially inflated semi-floppy glans

Postby Juerhareb » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:22 am

I was implanted last 20th of March with an AMS 700 LGX 21+3 cm and I was left inflated at around 60-70%. I was pretty happy with the results but these last days I have detected a possible small issue.

The tips, with this inflation level, dont completely insert into the glans, so they have some freedom of movement (which by the way, disappears when I pull the skin of the penis down, there the glans is perfectly fixed with the tips) even with arousal.

Do you know if this should be fixed when the implant is pumped at its maximum or with cycling? Mainly taking into account that, when I pull from the penis skin, it is completely perfect.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Rider1400

Re: Partially inflated semi-floppy glans

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:41 pm

Hard to say this early in the recovery. Time will tell and I sure don’t think the implanting Dr would in any way admit to an issue upon inspection. As the cylinders break in they will extend some and then you’ll know for sure but again time will tell.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:49 pm

Rider1400 wrote:Hard to say this early in the recovery. Time will tell and I sure don’t think the implanting Dr would in any way admit to an issue upon inspection. As the cylinders break in they will extend some and then you’ll know for sure but again time will tell.

In any case, it is quite a small issue (its not even similar to other floppy glans cases I have seen, in fact, as told, if I pull from the skin the insertion becomes perfect) But with these things any minimal deviation from perfection affects us.

Thanks for your answer!
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:58 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:Hard to say this early in the recovery. Time will tell and I sure don’t think the implanting Dr would in any way admit to an issue upon inspection. As the cylinders break in they will extend some and then you’ll know for sure but again time will tell.

In any case, it is quite a small issue (its not even similar to other floppy glans cases I have seen, in fact, as told, if I pull from the skin the insertion becomes perfect) But with these things any minimal deviation from perfection affects us.

Thanks for your answer!

I have a Titan which doesn’t expand as much as the AMS but when watching peritos videos he says they all stretch. I know our penises shrink during and from the trama of surgery and not being used for several weeks but myself along With most others who comment on here generally lose an inch plus or minus a little. Most of these people regain most or all of their length over a year period or so. This tells me that the cylinders actually stretch out to some degree as they soften up. My cylinders were just barely in the glans at first but as they broke in about 4-6 months out I noticed they seemed to be further up in the glans. Also not sure when it happened but some time after a year I noticed they are at least 3/4 way up into glans. I also think that engorgement has something to do with all of this too. The first few months I had very little but it came back over first few months. Imagine the cylinders are at the end up in your glans but your tips of the cavernous bodies are not as far up in your glans as mine are, just like the proximal parts are different with ea person. Then as your get blood flow in the glans it fills in the area from tip of cylinder to outside tip of glans. In this instance you wouldn’t know until you pump up and get enough stimulation to cause engorgement… time will tell
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”