Sewed pump in place

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Livingrooms

Sewed pump in place

Postby Livingrooms » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

I had a Coloplast Titan implant in June 2023. Surgeon said he sewed the top of the pump mechanism to the middle front of testicle sac so it would not flop around. It is still tender in that spot and the pump shows prominently between the testicles. Has anyone experienced this? My surgeon turns out had not done many implants.

rdnkbiker

Re: Sewed pump in place

Postby rdnkbiker » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm

never heard of one sewing the pump in mines in the middle low between the boys but can move around be rough in underwear rubbing i would think
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

CuzznClark

Re: Sewed pump in place

Postby CuzznClark » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm

Livingrooms wrote:I had a Coloplast Titan implant in June 2023. Surgeon said he sewed the top of the pump mechanism to the middle front of testicle sac so it would not flop around. It is still tender in that spot and the pump shows prominently between the testicles. Has anyone experienced this? My surgeon turns out had not done many implants.

I'm 10 days post surgery (penscrotol surgery) and have just started to carefully feel the sac - I believe my surgeon has also sewed my pump into place - he is a very high volume and respected surgeon. I have also read about this being done before (to prevent a high riding pump)?
67 yrs old, married ro my beautiful wife for 43 years..oral meds did the job beginning at 58 until undergoing RPS at age 64, Trimix worked until it didn't. Implanted with 20cm Titan (no RTEs) by Dr Levine on 3/18/24

Return to “Implants”