How much can a titan coloplast ipp grow?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost & Found

How much can a titan coloplast ipp grow?

Postby Lost & Found » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am

5 weeks post op, go in tomorrow to activate the device. To be honest I activated the device earlier this week. Just shock in how much size I lost. Pre op was able to get erection with trimix and took a measurement pre op and sitting around 6 7/8 and ved 7 1/8. Currently 5" flaccid and 5 1/2 pumped. I Had my prostate removed 2 1/2 years ago, lost some size after that too. I know I have to go through the cycling stage and it can take up to 6 months to a year. How much can a coloplast titan grow in length? Is it capable to grow up to a 1 1/2 to 2"? Titan 22cm no RTS.

newbie443

Re: How much can a titan coloplast ipp grow?

Postby newbie443 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am

Lost & Found wrote:5 weeks post op, go in tomorrow to activate the device. To be honest I activated the device earlier this week. Just shock in how much size I lost. Pre op was able to get erection with trimix and took a measurement pre op and sitting around 6 7/8 and ved 7 1/8. Currently 5" flaccid and 5 1/2 pumped. I Had my prostate removed 2 1/2 years ago, lost some size after that too. I know I have to go through the cycling stage and it can take up to 6 months to a year. How much can a coloplast titan grow in length? Is it capable to grow up to a 1 1/2 to 2"? Titan 22cm no RTS.

Welcome to the site.

This is a link for a document that measured implants outside the body with different amounts of pressure in them. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5654325/ Scroll down to table 1 to see the data for the Titan 18 and 22 measurements. A general rule of thumb is 1/3 of the device is inside your body and 2/3 will be outside. 14cm is 5.5". Even if you round up to 15cm you are just under 6".

Who was your doctor?
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Lost & Found

Postby Lost & Found » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm

Thanks for the info....Dr. Raheem out ILL. So from what I read with this implant I will not regain my original length because of little length growth with the titan.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Just speaking on my personal experience, the 1st time I pumped up I was a 6.5" . I too wondered ,and asked on this site , if the members here thought it'd be possible to hit 7" with cycling and time . The overwhelming opinion was " No" , they didn't think so . Well I kept up my cycling ( I chronicled it in a post I titled- " Aggressive cycling, Incredible gains " .... do a search for it if you're interested. More detailed info ) and I hit 7" in a couple months. I'm 11 months post op and have a bpl of 7.5" . That seems to be my max and I'm really in disbelief I was able to reach that . With VED I can hit 7 3/4" temporarily ( super glans engorgement ) . Anyway my brother ... don't panic , keep cycling and give the implant time to break in . I think you'll be ok .
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm

Been hearing more positivity about getting back to original size lately with proper cycling and the perito exercises. According to what your measurements are and what size was installed it’s possible. I have a 20cm with 1cm RTE and measured 6-7/8 with injections and up to 7 plus in a VED prior to implant I was at least an inch plus a little short at first cycle. Took most of 10-12 months to get it back but I did and even gained a little girth. I’m now 6-1/4 girth at base and 5-3/4 mid shaft so totally happy with what I got and ended up with.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Lost & Found

Postby Lost & Found » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm

Thanks for the reply, that makes me feel a little better about my situation. I will look into your post. Thanks again!

Lost & Found

Postby Lost & Found » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm

Rider1400 wrote:Been hearing more positivity about getting back to original size lately with proper cycling and the perito exercises. According to what your measurements are and what size was installed it’s possible. I have a 20cm with 1cm RTE and measured 6-7/8 with injections and up to 7 plus in a VED prior to implant I was at least an inch plus a little short at first cycle. Took most of 10-12 months to get it back but I did and even gained a little girth. I’m now 6-1/4 girth at base and 5-3/4 mid shaft so totally happy with what I got and ended up with.

Cool, happy to hear u regain some of your size....I guess things can look better in the future.

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 pm

how was your Girth? Thats my concern.

I am barely at 5" girth but hoping that cycling improves it.

I am 2.months out, cycling for 3 weeks now, but feels like my girth went down even from post op. I dont think my girth was ever great, but it feels like it gets worse with cycling.h

My length is creeping up. On a good day I see .25 inch growth.

good luck
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Lost & Found

Postby Lost & Found » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:00 am

monkfroot wrote:how was your Girth? Thats my concern.

I am barely at 5" girth but hoping that cycling improves it.

I am 2.months out, cycling for 3 weeks now, but feels like my girth went down even from post op. I dont think my girth was ever great, but it feels like it gets worse with cycling.h

My length is creeping up. On a good day I see .25 inch growth.

good luck

Didn't measure pre or post op but I definitely down some girt. Will take a measurement later.

Return to “Implants”