4 weeks in

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Atlfrank

4 weeks in

Postby Atlfrank » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:57 pm

Thank you for the advice on deflating. Now, how do I know when I have pulled all I can from the reservoir? Pumping is difficult ( still in the first week of cycling) does the pump get more pliable? I have pumped it to the best of my ability about 25x but it seems like I’m not getting the full value. When do I know it’s full capacity?

Rider1400

Re: 4 weeks in

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am

Please add a signature so we all know what kind of IPP you have and which pump they used.
Generally with a Titan and genesis pump you just put all the pressure on the pump that you can press! Bend your penis up and down and left and right supported around the mid section with your opposite hand then add a few more. In time as your tissues and the cylinders expand and break in you’ll get a little more. Not noticeable at first but over the months it will get bigger and take more pumps. My first activation I only got 4-6 full pumps. A year later it takes 26-30 pumps to max out! Experiment with different hand positions on the pump and find one that works with both hands and give it all you’ve got!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Atlfrank

Re: 4 weeks in

Postby Atlfrank » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am

Thank you for sharing this information. I will fill out the signature card so those who wish to engage will have a better understanding of what I have. Thank you again

Return to “Implants”