Delating the AMS 700 LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DeadlineDave

Delating the AMS 700 LGX

Postby DeadlineDave » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:31 pm

I finally got to being cycling at 12 weeks. I had swelling, more swelling, then an "air lock" due to lack of use. I can finally inflat this and man, is that a relief!

Perito exercises seem a no-brainer before additional pumps....he never recommended how many in the video. I just do a few up-down, side-side and then add some more pumps. I'm cleared to use the VED as well, so I went to the dirty book store and bought water-based lube because, damn the laundry.

The issue I'm having now is deflation. My scrotum is sore, and there is still debris/swelling around the "bar" part. I just scoot up the bulb, squeeze both sides, and hope I'm hitting the button. On a good day, I can actually feel it. The problem is I only have felt the buzzing/vibration once in the office. Now, it doesn't fully deflate. At night I don't care, but the last two days I've gone in the bathroom at the office and had more success deflating.

Dr. Kansas and i surmised the airlock/trouble was because it was not used for 12 weeks. I'm hoping the deflation gets better as well. The pamphlet says to depress for 4 seconds, release and it will magiclly deflate. Then squeeze.
He says to squeeze penisand push inwared. Is it okay to squeeze while the button is depressed, or should I depress it for 4-5 seconds, release it and continue to squeeze?

I prefer sluggish deflation to sluggish inflation...... My pump is actually "upside down." The bulb is towards the top and the cross-bar does from front to back. It's still in the way of my right nut which is in hiding, understandably.

Thanks!
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

ED2013

Re: Delating the AMS 700 LGX

Postby ED2013 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:39 pm

Practice in a hot bath. Everything will be much easier to feel.

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:41 pm

ED2013 wrote:Practice in a hot bath. Everything will be much easier to feel.

Thanks!
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:57 pm

Dave:

4 years 3 months as the proud owner/operator of a LGX quite similar to yours.

Do not be surprised or dismayed.

I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if there’s something haywire with my system but I still live by the old rule “if it’s not broken don’t fix it.”

I have to mash the deflate valve the entire time I deflate. Not 4 seconds. Not even 10. In order to fully deflate I’m looking at holding valve depressed for up to 30 seconds while squeezing my deflating dick.

Even that leaves me with a 5.5” softy.

Inflating? I’m still using short squeezes. The first z5-10 I feel the bulb give and fluid moving. After that I keep squeezing the rock hard bulb. I feel the most stretch at about squeeze 50 or 60 and anytime I go past squeeze 80 I get my desired “I’m a 17 year old hormonally challenged young buck” angle.

It all works. Quite well in fact. Perhaps not exactly like the doctor said it would. But it works far too well to complain.

My biggest source of anxiety is what to do when I wear this one out.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:13 pm

Txagq8 wrote:Dave:

4 years 3 months as the proud owner/operator of a LGX quite similar to yours.

Do not be surprised or dismayed.

Thanks! Good information. Pressing the button (when I can find it) and releasing does take the edge off, but certainly doesn't deflate it. It's Wednesday. The first time I operated it was Monday. At least I have the confidence now that it does work, ain't broken.......and as everyone one on this board has said, it will get easier.

Return to “Implants”