Implantat

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lilo94venösleak

Implantat

Postby Lilo94venösleak » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:33 pm

I would like to open a topic here. I'm still young, not 30, and have been suffering from moderate erectile dysfunction for 8 years. It was my school. I once had a penis enlargement operation. Since then, my glans is no longer bulging, my erection is very weak, and strangely enough, premature ejaculation
Pills, pumps, shock waves have all been tried with minimal success, I have to press hard. According to the urologist, in order to get a somewhat normal erection, I had a venous leak. Because I want sex, maybe a family somewhere, that's why I also want an implant. I have no choice either with a weak erection where every woman is disappointed or an implant. But I'm not sure whether it's flexible or hydraulic. I don't want my partner to find out. I think if you use this pump, she'll know it. Does anyone here have any experience or can advise me?

wilsonmill

Re: Implantat

Postby wilsonmill » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:58 pm

I think you are asking about a malleable or a inflateable, being that you are only 30 you should research the inflatable..
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

Tlink55

Re: Implantat

Postby Tlink55 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:19 pm

Look hard at coloplast titan. Get an appointment with Dr Clavell Huston. I'm my opinion you should not have to put up with ED at your age. About a woman knowing don't wory about it. Tell her upfront. If she can't handle it shes not the one for you anyway. Keep your head up life is good.
69 yr old. Implanted 01/17/2024. Dr Clavell in Huston. Coloplast Titan XL 26 cm cylinders with 1 cm RTE. Lost only1/4" now 8" x 6" . Happy with reliability.

Return to “Implants”