Implant Dr.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
QualityLife

Re: Implant Dr.

Postby QualityLife » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:23 pm

When the time comes I'll fly from Poland to US just so I can have my junk repaired by dr Hakky. Find me a journal or a post where a patient of his is disappointed with surgery or the effect and I'll pay you...There's none.

Dawid

newhope

Postby newhope » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:41 am

Bent Ben wrote:He’s good. I did loose about 1.5” of length but I had advanced PD so that likely played a role and Im only 6 months in so maybe Ill get it back. I have seen plenty of posts here that length was lost then around 10-12 months they regained, so maybe thatll happen for me.
I know my dick was broken and nonfunctional and now its gtg.
I consulted with Hakky and Clavell and used Hakky due to closeness, Im in Knoxville.
Both are fine doctors but if you have a complication youll want a dr you can drive to see.
Dr Hakky is plain spoken and accessible. His staff is really good and I did find they were more aggressive about my insurance carrier than Clavell’s staff.
Im happy to give you a review if you want, just PM me, I dont feel like typing my whole story again..

wow 1.5" is a huge loss. What is your pre op and post op length ?
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:27 pm

newhope wrote:
Bent Ben wrote:He’s good. I did loose about 1.5” of length but I had advanced PD so that likely played a role and Im only 6 months in so maybe Ill get it back. I have seen plenty of posts here that length was lost then around 10-12 months they regained, so maybe thatll happen for me.
I know my dick was broken and nonfunctional and now its gtg.
I consulted with Hakky and Clavell and used Hakky due to closeness, Im in Knoxville.
Both are fine doctors but if you have a complication youll want a dr you can drive to see.
Dr Hakky is plain spoken and accessible. His staff is really good and I did find they were more aggressive about my insurance carrier than Clavell’s staff.
Im happy to give you a review if you want, just PM me, I dont feel like typing my whole story again..

wow 1.5" is a huge loss. What is your pre op and post op length ?

Not really. The top of my penis was loaded with fibrosis. Peyronies patients typically will lose some size whereas it seems patients with just ED dont seem to have that issue as bad. Also I was unable to get the surgery for about a year.
Pre surgery I was 6.25” long. About three months after surgery I was right under 5” long. Right now 5.25” long. So Ive gained back size and am 1” less today than preop. Im 6 months out from surgery and I feel the last month things are loosening up and I think this thing will continue to grow to what it was or close.
My girth has really come back recently. Preop 6.5” mid shaft, postop apox 3 months out 5.5” mid shaft, today 6” mid shaft. I hope it stays this girth, its more comfortable for my wife and we have sex for longer as she doesnt get chaffed up in <10 minutes
Reality is even with my smaller penis my wife is getting off more now than preop and she says the firmness is very satisfying. If I get back to 6.25” Ill be really happy, if not Im good, Ill take a rock hard on demand everlasting 5.25” cock than a bigger one that is all crooked and gets just hard enough to enter but cant really do anything due to both partners pain and 3-6 minute erection window.
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Return to “Implants”