Seeking advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aravind1

Seeking advice

Postby aravind1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:40 am

Hello guys,

I'm writing from India, considering an IPP procedure. Despite researching high-volume surgeons locally, I haven't found one who instills the confidence I need. Currently, I'm exploring the option of Dr. Sean Park from South Korea. Has anyone here experienced his services? Any advice or suggestions would be invaluable.

Furthermore, I'm curious about post-procedure follow-up check-ups and cycling. Is it necessary to visit the doctor for these? It may not be too easy for me to visit Korea often. Bionic brothers who have undergone similar procedures abroad, your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

implantguy1

Re: Seeking advice

Postby implantguy1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:58 am

What about Dr Ihsan Karaman in Turkey? Many people are having implants from him.

dentestes

Postby dentestes » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:42 am

I got implanted by Dr Sean Park last year and can't recommend him highly enough. Size will not be an issue. I was in Seoul for one week for post procedure follow up. He uses a subcoronal approach and that might be a little tough for healing if you choose not to get circumcised but i trusted him 1000 percent. If you can afford to go him see him don't hesitate.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:47 am

dentestes wrote:I got implanted by Dr Sean Park last year and can't recommend him highly enough. Size will not be an issue. I was in Seoul for one week for post procedure follow up. He uses a subcoronal approach and that might be a little tough for healing if you choose not to get circumcised but i trusted him 1000 percent. If you can afford to go him see him don't hesitate.

---------‐-------------------

How much money you paid to Dr Sean last year?

aravind1

Postby aravind1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:52 pm

dentestes wrote:I got implanted by Dr Sean Park last year and can't recommend him highly enough. Size will not be an issue. I was in Seoul for one week for post procedure follow up. He uses a subcoronal approach and that might be a little tough for healing if you choose not to get circumcised but i trusted him 1000 percent. If you can afford to go him see him don't hesitate.

Thanks for sharing your experience!
Is it better to do circumcision before this procedure?
Also, how long did you stay in Seoul for the surgery?
When did you start cycling again, and did you have to visit Seoul for follow-up meetings?

dentestes

Postby dentestes » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:41 pm

Is it better to do circumcision before this procedure?
No he can do it as part of the implant. You have the option to either get circumcised or not. I chose not to get circumcised because i prefer to have my foreskin not taken away
I was in Seoul for a week in a hotel. The all inclusive package i paid for includes hotel stay and three post procedure visits with the Dr including driving you to and from hotel
When did you start cycling again, and did you have to visit Seoul for follow-up meetings?
I started cycling i think about 2-3 weeks after the surgery and I live in the US so no follow up meetings but if needed i can schedule something over the phone. I will say cycling is the toughest part of healing so be prepared for that and good luck

aravind1

Postby aravind1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:45 pm

dentestes wrote:Is it better to do circumcision before this procedure?
No he can do it as part of the implant. You have the option to either get circumcised or not. I chose not to get circumcised because i prefer to have my foreskin not taken away
I was in Seoul for a week in a hotel. The all inclusive package i paid for includes hotel stay and three post procedure visits with the Dr including driving you to and from hotel
I started cycling i think about 2-3 weeks after the surgery and I live in the US so no follow up meetings but if needed i can schedule something over the phone. I will say cycling is the toughest part of healing so be prepared for that and good luck

Thank you so much for the detailed response, buddy!
I really appreciate it..

Return to “Implants”