how hard to squeeze pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jasejuk

Re: how hard to squeeze pump?

Postby jasejuk » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:45 am

Anyway, I appreciate the responses on the MonkFoots thread.

Looks like we can both pump away without concern.

Always worth checking things out Bro.

Many thanks
Age 50. ED since 25 yrs old. Used pills etc. Last 10 years, everything, including injections --did not work. Doppler test diagnosed VL. Implanted Coloplast Titan 22cm UK NHS ( --13/02/2024 Coloplast with Dr Win Gan Lee -- UCLH London UK)

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:48 am

jasejuk wrote:Anyway, I appreciate the responses on the MonkFoots thread.

Looks like we can both pump away without concern.

Always worth checking things out Bro.

Many thanks

I read bro's thread when it posted and I didn't get that it was the same...similar, but not the same. Plus, certain things don't resonate until we are at that point, so. Go figure. I do try to search FWIW
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:13 am

monkfroot wrote:Once I get the easy pumps out of the way to inflate and the pump "marbles" to a hard state, how hard should I try to squeeze to get the extra pumps in. I thought the initial "marble" hardness was where I stop. I dont want to break it trying to force something..

One thing I am noticing is the pump may becoming softer now.

I am fully pumped, but after every few minutes I can give a good squeeze and get a few more, and then more.

What I have also noticed is once I pump it up even more, the glans sting slightly, but I take this as progress and push the inners of the penis more.

Postby beachbum1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:04 am
Can't say how hard(as in psi) but I can say, my first one I had for right at 7 years. I would squeeze it as hard as I can using both hands. Did that every day the whole time. Doing the same with the replacement. I use the thumb and forfinger of one hand on the pump and then the thumb and fingers of the other hand on top of that. Then squeeze as hard as i can. But thats to get the absolute max out of it, for the length and girth.
For everyday comfortable inflation i just use one hand. Unless your EXCEPTIONALY strong in the fingers, I doubt you could hurt it. But if you want to be sure, you can call or email the maker of your implant. They can give you an answer.

This from beachbum is great. I also use both hands now and just really press in and get much more fluid into the cylinders.
Age 50. ED since 25 yrs old. Used pills etc. Last 10 years, everything, including injections --did not work. Doppler test diagnosed VL. Implanted Coloplast Titan 22cm UK NHS ( --13/02/2024 Coloplast with Dr Win Gan Lee -- UCLH London UK)

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:21 am

jasejuk wrote:
monkfroot wrote:Once I get the easy pumps out of the way to inflate and the pump "marbles" to a hard state, how hard should I try to squeeze to get the extra pumps in. I thought the initial "marble" hardness was where I stop. I dont want to break it trying to force something..

I am fully pumped, but after every few minutes I can give a good squeeze and get a few more, and then more.

What I have also noticed is once I pump it up even more, the glans sting slightly, but I take this as progress and push the inners of the penis more.

Can't say how hard(as in psi) but I can say, my first one I had for right at 7 years. I would squeeze it as hard as I can using both hands. Did that every day the whole time. Doing the same with the replacement. I use the thumb and forfinger of one hand on the pump and then the thumb and fingers of the other hand on top of that. Then squeeze as hard as i can. But thats to get the absolute max out of it, for the length and girth.
For everyday comfortable inflation i just use one hand. Unless your EXCEPTIONALY strong in the fingers, I doubt you could hurt it. But if you want to be sure, you can call or email the maker of your implant. They can give you an answer.

This from beachbum is great. I also use both hands now and just really press in and get much more fluid into the cylinders.

I just posted separately about the sting in the Glans. I occassionally get it too. I want Girth growth, so hoping for a burning along the sides and top.

I would be scared a two handed squeeze might bust this thing. Then when I squeeze too hard, the ball slips and hurts like.a bitch.
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:08 pm

monkfroot wrote:
jasejuk wrote:

I just posted separately about the sting in the Glans. I occassionally get it too. I want Girth growth, so hoping for a burning along the sides and top.

I would be scared a two handed squeeze might bust this thing. Then when I squeeze too hard, the ball slips and hurts like.a bitch.

The other hand is only helping to press it harder, and it actually helps it not to slip.

I don't think the sides will burn. The glans burning is because of the rods pushing further which makes sense.

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:05 pm

jasejuk wrote:
monkfroot wrote:
jasejuk wrote:

The other hand is only helping to press it harder, and it actually helps it not to slip.

I don't think the sides will burn. The glans burning is because of the rods pushing further which makes sense.

So does the burning sensation in the Glans go away?

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:34 am

monkfroot wrote:[

I guess it will after some time. I hope so anyway.

I cycle for about an hour twice a day, and the last 10 mins is pumped up to the max -- max, with this glans stinging slightly.

I can only handle 10 minutes with the glans stinging, and I also fear that continuing with too much discomfort might not be beneficial to even harmful (I don't know).

I learned to really pump this up to the max using both hands. Well, the left hand helps support the pumping.

It's still early days for me and you. I am only just over 6 weeks. People don't share real progress for months.

I would like to do the Perrito exercise, but my implant, fully inflated, is like a brick. Not possible.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:41 am

monkfroot wrote:
jasejuk wrote:
monkfroot wrote:I just posted separately about the sting in the Glans. I occassionally get it too. I want Girth growth, so hoping for a burning along the sides and top.

Sorry, this is a multi part answer. You can't bust your bulb by hand pessure alone. We have had a member that laid his pump on the countertop & using his weigh pushed with both hands on his implant. I've used a clamp to apply extra pressure. Btw, it was more hassle than I was willing to do daily. The systems have been studied at 20psi. My dr swears that 20psi is albove what any man can generate with his hand.

As to whoever wanted to only get girth growth. I can only refer back to you're going to really fight your tunica. In my opinion. Getting more than your original girth is a tough goal. You'll be fighting your tunica & your implant. But a few a few members report being successful at it.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”