Decided to bite the bullet and got implanted by Dr. Karaman in Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
implantguy1

Re: Decided to bite the bullet and got implanted by Dr. Karaman in Turkey

Postby implantguy1 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:02 pm

What amount you have paid for this implant?

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:40 pm

Hello Tony Dante, I am considering the rigicon after my titan had failed a couple of weeks ago. I will be curious about your concealment after you get some time with it. Also the feeling you have while having sex with your new erection, I had experienced less sensitivity with the coloplast so that is why I am asking that, good luck on your healing.
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am

implantguy1 wrote:What amount you have paid for this implant?

8000 euro in total(4k implant + 4k hospital and surgery fee)
22 y.o., Eastern Europe. Worsening ED from a very young age, probably after injury. Took Accutane at 14 - probably made it worse. Meds don't work. Implanted on 19.03 by Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul, Rigicon Infla 10AX, 20 cm + 1cm RTE

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 am

wilsonmill wrote:Hello Tony Dante, I am considering the rigicon after my titan had failed a couple of weeks ago. I will be curious about your concealment after you get some time with it. Also the feeling you have while having sex with your new erection, I had experienced less sensitivity with the coloplast so that is why I am asking that, good luck on your healing.

Yes, I will report everything once I hopefully use it. For now, concealment isn't an issue even though I've had it at 50% inflated since getting out of the hospital.
22 y.o., Eastern Europe. Worsening ED from a very young age, probably after injury. Took Accutane at 14 - probably made it worse. Meds don't work. Implanted on 19.03 by Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul, Rigicon Infla 10AX, 20 cm + 1cm RTE

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm

tonydante wrote:Hey, so I wanted to update that I finally got implanted on Tuesday by Dr. Karaman in Turkey. I was considering doing it with Ralph in the UK, but I backed off because I thought the price is a bit steep for me. That's when I found out about dr. Karaman because some guys on here had it done with him. It's all explained in my previous posts. I then had some time to think about it and finally decided to take the plunge do it(and eventually did it)

The operation went fine without problems and the doctor made sure to answer all of my concerns and questions. I am now discharged from the hospital and recovering. There is no pain, but walking is uncomfortable. On Saturday I will go for a follow up.

I know it was a risky decision, because there is limited info on Rigicon and the surgeon. I would have gone with Ralph because of the many more accounts here and experiences, but in the end, finances had the final say.(I had the money for him as well, but to me it felt unreasonable to spend such a big chunk of my parents' and my savings). I am definitely worried about future complications. I guess time will tell if I made the right choice, but for now I am hopeful that it will turn out ok. For now that's it, I will update soon on how my recovery is going.

Also I just now checked my document and saw the size is 20 cm + 1cm RTE.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm

tonydante wrote:
tonydante wrote:Hey, so I wanted to update that I finally got implanted on Tuesday by Dr. Karaman in Turkey. I was considering doing it with Ralph in the UK, but I backed off because I thought the price is a bit steep for me. That's when I found out about dr. Karaman because some guys on here had it done with him. It's all explained in my previous posts. I then had some time to think about it and finally decided to take the plunge do it(and eventually did it)

The operation went fine without problems and the doctor made sure to answer all of my concerns and questions. I am now discharged from the hospital and recovering. There is no pain, but walking is uncomfortable. On Saturday I will go for a follow up.

I know it was a risky decision, because there is limited info on Rigicon and the surgeon. I would have gone with Ralph because of the many more accounts here and experiences, but in the end, finances had the final say.(I had the money for him as well, but to me it felt unreasonable to spend such a big chunk of my parents' and my savings). I am definitely worried about future complications. I guess time will tell if I made the right choice, but for now I am hopeful that it will turn out ok. For now that's it, I will update soon on how my recovery is going.

Hey, how was the trip? Did you do It on your own?
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
tonydante wrote:

Hey, how was the trip? Did you do It on your own?

If you're talking about the trip to Istanbul, yes I went on my own. It's a really beautiful city and I wish I stayed longer to be honest.

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:05 am

Hi Tony! please keep us updated with your progress. How are you feeling so far?
i am considering Karaman too.

By the way i am curious about something. I see everyone in this forum (except you i think), got 18cm + 3cm RTE. Did Karaman tell you why he chose 20cm + 1cm RTE on you? I am very curious about his feedback on this.

I am also surprised that everyone in this forum has a total of 21cm implanted? Does everyone have exactly the same penis size? or maybe because the infla 10 ax can expand, it will adapt to the size and it doesn't matter so much?
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:28 am

Much of the implant goes into your body only a small portion goes into the penis in the end. Each person's body and penis is different .. I got a Rigicon malleable it was 13mm dia by 17cm long .. now they are talking of replacing it with a 19 or 20 cm due to the penis stretching some ..

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:44 pm

easymoney wrote:Much of the implant goes into your body only a small portion goes into the penis in the end. Each person's body and penis is different .. I got a Rigicon malleable it was 13mm dia by 17cm long .. now they are talking of replacing it with a 19 or 20 cm due to the penis stretching some ..

I am talking about the infla 10ax specifically. Everyone in this forum who got that model got the same size as I've seen, total 21cm (implant + Rte).

By the way are you happy with your malleable? Why didn't you go for an inflatable one?
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Return to “Implants”