Tantra sex

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ams700xxx

Tantra sex

Postby ams700xxx » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:36 pm

how long sex sessions have you had with the implant???
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future...

FinallyBionic

Re: Tantra sex

Postby FinallyBionic » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:40 am

As long as you or your partner want. Sometimes, it goes to almost 3 hours, not all penetrative sex, but I remain erect all the time.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:45 am

It takes me longer to orgasm these days. In my 20s& 30s, once the thrusting started i could last maybe 4-5 minutes. I don’t know if it’s age (64) or loss of sensitivity with the implant, or it’s just mother nature doing whatever…but the upside is i can penetrate my partner and go at it hard for a solid hour+. It usually takes me that long to cum now. Though, i do have hyper aroused moments still where i will
last only about :15 or so. But an hour is typical.

My girl loves that staying power. If i don’t cum late at night, she invited me to spoon up behind her and park it in her ass as she and i fall asleep. Fully inflated. This is actually quite enjoyable and intimate.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ams700xxx

Postby ams700xxx » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:24 pm

FinallyBionic wrote:As long as you or your partner want. Sometimes, it goes to almost 3 hours, not all penetrative sex, but I remain erect all the time.

So wonderful to hear, I already fantasizing that...
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future...

ams700xxx

Postby ams700xxx » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:30 pm

ThailandBound wrote:It takes me longer to orgasm these days. In my 20s& 30s, once the thrusting started i could last maybe 4-5 minutes. I don’t know if it’s age (64) or loss of sensitivity with the implant, or it’s just mother nature doing whatever…but the upside is i can penetrate my partner and go at it hard for a solid hour+. It usually takes me that long to cum now. Though, i do have hyper aroused moments still where i will

My girl loves that staying power. If i don’t cum late at night, she invited me to spoon up behind her and park it in her ass as she and i fall asleep. Fully inflated. This is actually quite enjoyable and intimate.

sounds awesome! Can't wait to get an implant and have a long lasting penetrative sex, the orgasm are not the point to achieve every time but closeness to beautiful wife and to pleasing her with hard dick is so important...

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:57 am

ams700xxx wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:It takes me longer to orgasm these days. In my 20s& 30s, once the thrusting started i could last maybe 4-5 minutes. I don’t know if it’s age (64) or loss of sensitivity with the implant, or it’s just mother nature doing whatever…but the upside is i can penetrate my partner and go at it hard for a solid hour+. It usually takes me that long to cum now. Though, i do have hyper aroused moments still where i will

sounds awesome! Can't wait to get an implant and have a long lasting penetrative sex, the orgasm are not the point to achieve every time but closeness to beautiful wife and to pleasing her with hard dick is so important...

Agree 100%
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Return to “Implants”