Implantat 29 year guy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lilo94venösleak

Implantat 29 year guy

Postby Lilo94venösleak » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:39 pm

Hello people, I'm new here. I suffer from a moderately severe venous leak. I still get an erection, but they only get hard for a short time and only when I tense my pelvic floor. It's just shit, it's been mentioned many times that sex isn't hard enough. Well, it's been like this for 8 years. I've had a penile enlargement surgery myself and have had erectile dysfunction since then. I'm thinking about getting an implant, but I don't want to keep pushing on the bag so that it isn't noticeable

ED2013

Re: Implantat 29 year guy

Postby ED2013 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:50 pm

Take your time and find a good surgeon you are comfortable with.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:10 pm

Welcome. Eight years is too long to be suffering for an issue that can be fixed. Find a good men's sexual health urologist and see what options they can offer. The implant is easy to inflate, guaranteed to always be ready.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:13 pm

Lilo94venösleak wrote:Hello people, I'm new here. I suffer from a moderately severe venous leak. I still get an erection, but they only get hard for a short time and only when I tense my pelvic floor. It's just shit, it's been mentioned many times that sex isn't hard enough. Well, it's been like this for 8 years. I've had a penile enlargement surgery myself and have had erectile dysfunction since then. I'm thinking about getting an implant, but I don't want to keep pushing on the bag so that it isn't noticeable

Do It. I have done It today. I am suffering postop, with doubts about the concealebility (I can already feel with my finger feel really hard thing in the lower part of the scrotum)... However, I have also been suffering several years in my twenties. Its time to get back our lifes.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Lilo94venösleak

Postby Lilo94venösleak » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:26 pm

Thanks for your answers. It's a difficult decision because I can still get an erection but they are so unsatisfying. This penis enlargement ruined everything. I have already been to 2 urologists who have done skat injections and it always leads to a slight erection. Well, I have an MRI appointment in April and I want to know exactly what's wrong. I can feel a scar on my penis, unfortunately it's also a bit crooked. Yes, 8 years is a really long time

Crazy_Horse

Postby Crazy_Horse » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:40 pm

Lilo94venösleak wrote:Thanks for your answers. It's a difficult decision because I can still get an erection but they are so unsatisfying. This penis enlargement ruined everything. I have already been to 2 urologists who have done skat injections and it always leads to a slight erection. Well, I have an MRI appointment in April and I want to know exactly what's wrong. I can feel a scar on my penis, unfortunately it's also a bit crooked. Yes, 8 years is a really long time

Son: Listen to me. This is going to be a life long issue. I was super potent when I was 18. By the time I was 21, I was unable to stay hard. It was a matter of constant frustration to me in my marriage for 25 years. That was 1980-2006. If I had had the option of a penile implant then, it would have changed the course of my entire life.

Don't fool around with this. I wouldn't spend TEN SECONDS messing with pills and potions and health clubs. Spend about a year pumping with a VED. That will maximize the size you present with on game day. And get yourself the most aggressive, high volume surgeon you can find.

He doesn't have to be a YouTube god. My surgeon was a guy named Lee Andrew Evans, MD, Baptist Health, Paducah, Kentucky. Mine was all covered by health insurance. He uses both the Boston Scientific and the Titan Coloplast, so he's impartial. He will sit down with you, and you make the choice together based on your anatomy. I drove from Nashville, which is a big penile implant hub, to rural Kentucky to get this guy. Result was that he steered me to a better fitting implant, transcrotal approach, which maximized length, and with great pump placement.

Don't have great health insurance? Get a part time job at UPS. They're always hiring. Nine months of super intense upper body work in the heat, you'll be in better shape than you've ever been and your procedure will be covered AS LONG AS YOU TELL THE DOCTOR WHAT he needs to hear. Need coaching on that, send me a DM.

Crazy_Horse

Postby Crazy_Horse » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:45 pm

Crazy_Horse wrote:
Lilo94venösleak wrote:Thanks for your answers. It's a difficult decision because I can still get an erection but they are so unsatisfying. This penis enlargement ruined everything. I have already been to 2 urologists who have done skat injections and it always leads to a slight erection. Well, I have an MRI appointment in April and I want to know exactly what's wrong. I can feel a scar on my penis, unfortunately it's also a bit crooked. Yes, 8 years is a really long time

Son: Listen to me. This is going to be a life long issue. I was super potent when I was 18. By the time I was 21, I was unable to stay hard. It was a matter of constant frustration to me in my marriage for 25 years. That was 1980-2006. If I had had the option of a penile implant then, it would have changed the course of my entire life.

Don't fool around with this. I wouldn't spend TEN SECONDS messing with pills and potions and health clubs. Spend about a year pumping with a VED. That will maximize the size you present with on game day. And get yourself the most aggressive, high volume surgeon you can find.

He doesn't have to be a YouTube god. My surgeon was a guy named Lee Andrew Evans, MD, Baptist Health, Paducah, Kentucky. Dr. Evans performs over 100 IPPs every year. That's his thing. He uses both the Boston Scientific and the Titan Coloplast, so he's impartial. He will sit down with you, and you make the choice together based on your anatomy. I drove from Nashville, which is a big penile implant hub, to rural Kentucky to get this guy. Result was that he steered me to a better fitting implant, transcrotal approach, which maximized length, and with great pump placement.

Don't have great health insurance? Get a part time job at UPS. They're always hiring. Nine months of super intense upper body work in the heat, you'll be in better shape than you've ever been and your procedure will be covered AS LONG AS YOU TELL THE DOCTOR WHAT he needs to hear. Need coaching on that, send me a DM.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:00 pm

Crazy_Horse wrote:
Crazy_Horse wrote:

He doesn't have to be a YouTube god. My surgeon was a guy named Lee Andrew Evans, MD, Baptist Health, Paducah, Kentucky. Dr. Evans performs over 100 IPPs every year. That's his thing. He uses both the Boston Scientific and the Titan Coloplast, so he's impartial. He will sit down with you, and you make the choice together based on your anatomy. I drove from Nashville, which is a big penile implant hub, to rural Kentucky to get this guy. Result was that he steered me to a better fitting implant, transcrotal approach, which maximized length, and with great pump placement.

Listen to this guy. I have wasted most of my youth. Now, at least, I have some hope. Wasting our youth is something that we are going to deeply regret forever. Lets minimize the damage.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Lilo94venösleak

Postby Lilo94venösleak » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:22 am

The thing is, I'm really afraid of regretting it. If the thing gets infected, you won't have a penis anymore.
Point 2 I can't get an erection, it's just that I can't hold it properly and the glans is no longer really turgid

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:57 am

Lilo94venösleak wrote:The thing is, I'm really afraid of regretting it. If the thing gets infected, you won't have a penis anymore.
Point 2 I can't get an erection, it's just that I can't hold it properly and the glans is no longer really turgid

If It gets infected they remove and after some time they put another implant.

Return to “Implants”