How Can I Make My Flaccid Penis Smaller?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Midwest Guy 333

How Can I Make My Flaccid Penis Smaller?

Postby Midwest Guy 333 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:52 pm

I posted this question previously, but it was in another post that I kinda hijacked but didn't get a response.

I'm having so much trouble getting deflated enough to be comfortable and look decent in pants. It seems no matter what I do, my penis finds a resting state of 7 inches. And, it's a firm 7 inches even though I am not pumped up at all. I'm 9 weeks out from surgery but still have so much pain when I have to get this thing in pants. Plus, the visual is just obscene. I feel so self conscious and continue to try and wear shirts with tails untucked which is certainly not appropriate for every occasion.

I was over 8" erect pre-surgery and now when pumped I'm nearly at 8 again, which is fine, but it's the flaccid state that I need to try and find a solution to. I squeeze my penis so hard trying to get it smaller, but it always reverts back to about 7 thick inches, flaccid. Does anyone have any ideas? Today, I bought a roll of Ace Bandage wrap like you'd put on a sprain. I'm going to try and squeeze my penis down and then wrap it (not too tightly, but tight) to hopefully train it to stay smaller. I just am at my wit's end. I didn't get looks or brains, wealth or fame, but I got a big unit.

I'm sure some guys would like to have my size, but this is real, guys. I have to go to work, but it's making me not want to leave the house otherwise. I would be so grateful for any suggestions from guys who have faced this dilemma. Thank you.
Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 64, very fit, 8.2 x 6.2 pre-surgery ;)

newhope

Re: How Can I Make My Flaccid Penis Smaller?

Postby newhope » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 pm

no way with titan

if you wanted a better flaccid you should have went with LGX.
One user has the LGX 21 and it is ever bigger (I think it is "2435tjklAS").

Many doctors will tell you that with longer penis you need a titan, but that's just a BS. IMHO longer penis will benefit the LGX much more since they will have also a better short flaccid. And the LGX 21 is stiff enough for any sex act
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 pm

A lot of guys would kill to have that problem. Unfortunately nothing much you can do for it.

Nebraska64

Postby Nebraska64 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 pm

In addition to squeezing it to deflate, Dr. Hakky told me to simultaneously push my penis toward my pelvis to help return to the reservoir some of the saline that is in the unseen part of the implant. That helps. Also, make sure that you are giving the pump a good squeeze afterwards to lock fluid out and prevent auto inflation.
Titan OTR by Dr. Hakky, June 2022. 24 cm with 1.5 cm RTE

Midwest Guy 333

Postby Midwest Guy 333 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:28 pm

Thanks to those who have replied thus far. Appreciate the input.

Nebraska64, I do that. I squeeze and push toward my pubic bone. Sort of a backwards milking. I can get it to about 5 inches and very thin, but within 5 minutes, I'm right back to the firm 7. And, I have tried giving the pump a little squeeze, but I have the classic pump and I think that squeeze technique is for the pumps that has the shifting valve, isn't it? BTW, are we neighbors? I'm in very tip of SE South Dakota.

My doctor didn't discuss the LGX with me. This seems to be like a lot of other things. Even though I read and read and read and watched countless videos prior to surgery, you don't know what you don't know. Personal experience is quite an education. Honestly, I'm not sure I could recommend this surgery to anyone.

Again, appreciate the suggestions, guys.
Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 64, very fit, 8.2 x 6.2 pre-surgery ;)

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:39 pm

This is a problem !? That's what you should want .... a bulge saying ," here I am ladies."
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:29 pm

I've heard pretty universally from doctors that LGX is not a good option for anything over medium sized penises. Unfortunately the titan is just tough to conceal. Have you tried pointing it straight to the left and being held in that position with underwear?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:28 pm

It's interesting that some complaints about Titan concealability are the same, if not worse, than malleables

Most malleables may be smaller than the flaccid Titan described in this post
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

dentestes

Postby dentestes » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:47 pm

The titan really only has an issue with concealability when new. After months of cycling it becomes very pliable. Am 8 months in and now go to the gym and swim every weekend without any issues. 9 weeks out is much too soon.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:33 pm

I have zero problems with a titan. My flaccid is just bigger, Hooray for me . I like and prefer the new me . I just don't understand men being ashamed and wanting to conceal their anatomy. Women don't have that shame . They'll enhance AND expose their ass , tits , lips ...you name it . This is the new you . The titan will soften up with cycling over time. No it won't shink into obscurity if that's what you're looking for. Be proud my Bionic brothers, we beat ED ! That's why we got the implant in the first place.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Return to “Implants”