Needing new Pants with Implant now.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Nycflugel

Needing new Pants with Implant now.

Postby Nycflugel » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:31 pm

Anyone else had to get new pants with their implant?

My pants are so tight by crotch and uncomfortable.

So I am gonna have to get larger waist pants so I have more room.

I always wear David Michael Underwear which keeps the rod and balls separate. I still can’t wear regular boxer briefs.

Any brands of pants people recommend that maybe is looser in groin area or more flexible?

Thanks

David1973

Re: Needing new Pants with Implant now.

Postby David1973 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:56 pm

I can recommend “Ball Room Jeans” from Duluth Trading Company. Great quality. But the clever name suggests the secret. These pants have s gusset (extra fabric panel) in the crotch just to provide extra room and comfort for our “equipment!”

Even men without implants would find these pants more comfortable. And for those of us with additional “hardware” that requires extra room they are great.

Quester

Re: Needing new Pants with Implant now.

Postby Quester » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:32 pm

Maybe because it's been a while since I got my implant, and for most of the first year plus I I was in hospital scrubs so I never noticed being cramped.

Now That I retired, I wear Levi's and maybe it's because I prefer low rise briefs with a pouch I still don't have issues with no ball room.

I did however have to get all new wardrobe, between September of 2021 and now I've lost nearly 100 pounds going from 3XL undies to Medium.

I think part was increased confidence in myself, and I also got put on testosterone loss of stress from work and the like I feel great and my wife loves my increased libido
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Return to “Implants”