Peyronies/atrophy without ED, when to implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SwedishDave

Peyronies/atrophy without ED, when to implant?

Postby SwedishDave » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:17 pm

Hi!

I have a dick with peyronies fibrosis allover the shaft which is making my dick shorter and thinner. Had it for 10 years but started losing size 2 years ago, since then lost half an inch in girth and length. This is not gonna stop and i hate seeing my dick actively shrink. I could probably still squeeze a few years out of my functioning dick and get implanted later, but by then ill have a much shorter and thinner penis.

A really tough spot to be in. Im afraid that i would only be satisfied with the implant if i do it AFTER ive lost my erectile function so that im in complete despair with nothing to lose.

I do have the money to get implanted by Clavell and the thought of just getting it done by him and not even think about dick issues anymore is very tempting. Would he even do an implant on a functioning penis that is in atrophy?
30 YO,

Hourglass peyronies from stretching. Losing girth.
Several small circumferential fibrosises. Sex and masturbation makes it worse.

Before L: 6.8 G: 5.4
Current L: 6.3 G: 4.8

Journeyman

Re: Peyronies/atrophy without ED, when to implant?

Postby Journeyman » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:14 pm

I sent Dr. Clavell your post , here's his response..." Depends. Every situation is different. Some men with severe Peyronie's still benefit from an implant. But hard to tell based on that . Tell him he can discuss with me and at least get some clarity and peace of mind." ...... I guess set up an appointment. He does telemed appointments if you're not close to Houston
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:33 pm

Just FYI..... He cares about his patients . I'm not sure if he can walk on water but everything else I'm pretty sure he can do . :lol:
Last edited by Journeyman on Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

indeed

Postby indeed » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:15 pm

Really tough decision, i feel you. With your issues, Clavell will surely implant you if you want it.

SwedishDave wrote:Hi!

I have a dick with peyronies fibrosis allover the shaft which is making my dick shorter and thinner. Had it for 10 years but started losing size 2 years ago, since then lost half an inch in girth and length. This is not gonna stop and i hate seeing my dick actively shrink. I could probably still squeeze a few years out of my functioning dick and get implanted later, but by then ill have a much shorter and thinner penis.

A really tough spot to be in. Im afraid that i would only be satisfied with the implant if i do it AFTER ive lost my erectile function so that im in complete despair with nothing to lose.

I do have the money to get implanted by Clavell and the thought of just getting it done by him and not even think about dick issues anymore is very tempting. Would he even do an implant on a functioning penis that is in atrophy?
30 years old. Suspensory ligament repair with Dr. Ralph March 23.
20cm Titan OTR, no RTEs. Dr. Clavell - May 10, 23.

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

I was where you are. In time I decided to get the implant. Im happy I did. This is a deeply personal decision and each person have to figure out what will work for them. You should reach out to a couple of doctors and get their opinions and how you may be affected by an implant.
Most doctors can do a fairly good first assessment via zoom or Google Meet
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

SwedishDave

Postby SwedishDave » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:30 pm

Journeyman wrote:I sent Dr. Clavell your post , here's his response..." Depends. Every situation is different. Some men with severe Peyronie's still benefit from an implant. But hard to tell based on that . Tell him he can discuss with me and at least get some clarity and peace of mind." ...... I guess set up an appointment. He does telemed appointments if you're not close to Houston

Thanks journeyman for taking the time to do this, i have to book a consultation with him asap.
30 YO,

SwedishDave

Postby SwedishDave » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:51 pm

Bent Ben wrote:I was where you are. In time I decided to get the implant. Im happy I did. This is a deeply personal decision and each person have to figure out what will work for them. You should reach out to a couple of doctors and get their opinions and how you may be affected by an implant.
Most doctors can do a fairly good first assessment via zoom or Google Meet

Well if i also had a big curve and ED the choice would be easier, but my dick is completely straight, looks normal but ive lost around 10-12% of total volume which in my mind feels like 20%. The last 2 years its been speeding up and i just dont see how this would stop. My tunica is sick… everytime the fibrosies are stretched from erection they have microtears, get inflamed and then more fibrosis is created…

Just feels like such a waste to kill 2 functioning corporas to save the skin they reside in…
30 YO,

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:20 pm

SwedishDave wrote:
Journeyman wrote:I sent Dr. Clavell your post , here's his response..." Depends. Every situation is different. Some men with severe Peyronie's still benefit from an implant. But hard to tell based on that . Tell him he can discuss with me and at least get some clarity and peace of mind." ...... I guess set up an appointment. He does telemed appointments if you're not close to Houston

Thanks journeyman for taking the time to do this, i have to book a consultation with him asap.

You're welcome. He great to talk to one on one

fade3W

Postby fade3W » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:19 am

I got an implant because of Peyronie’s. Had a 70° curve that made sex impossible, a hinge, big spot of plaque. Didn’t have ED just couldn’t do anything with my dick.

So I got an implant. Now it’s straight, no more pain, back to having sex whenever I want. And because I didn’t have ED I get nice blood flow around my cylinders giving me extra girth
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:01 am

If you have severe atrophy and are concerned why not call a doctor and get a professional opinion on your question? You mentioned Clavell, he is very good and well reputed as is Dr Hakky if ATL is easier for you. Both are first rate and plain speaking.
With all due respect to everyone on this forum, you will likely get a more succinct plan of action from a doctor that actually addresses penile issues as a profession
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Return to “Implants”