Swelling and No Swelling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
favalodo

Swelling and No Swelling

Postby favalodo » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:24 am

I am due for my 6 week activation. I have had days of major swelling of scrotum and penis base right after operation and then the major swelling went away and all looks great and almost normal. After several days it may start all over again. My question to guys that have had an implant for awhile is - does this keep happening and for how long does it keep repeating? Thanks for any reply!
71 y/o with Coloplast Titan Touch on Feb 7 2024, Organic ED 6 years, tried Pills, Trimix, Vacuum, LI-ESWT, ESWT. PILLS & Trimix worked for awhile. Married 35 years.

Rider1400

Re: Swelling and No Swelling

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:27 pm

I only had minimal swelling to start with but definitely it would get sore and puffy in the scrotum for the first several weeks of cycling. Just take it easy at first and listen to your body. If it swells after initial inflate just deflate and give it a day off or two, but the only way to get it in shape is to use it. After a few months this was a total non issue. By 5-6 months thing get tough and you don’t consider it. Personally my dogears caused more discomfort th. My scrotum. By the 6-7 month point they got toughened up and that stoped hurting also
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

favalodo

Re: Swelling and No Swelling

Postby favalodo » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:07 pm

Thanks for the info! Not sure why but I am in the deflate mode since week 1 and will get tested out this week at 6 week. I guess I was hoping for a faster recovery.
71 y/o with Coloplast Titan Touch on Feb 7 2024, Organic ED 6 years, tried Pills, Trimix, Vacuum, LI-ESWT, ESWT. PILLS & Trimix worked for awhile. Married 35 years.

Return to “Implants”