No improvements in sensitivity, trying a new approach

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Endoftheline

No improvements in sensitivity, trying a new approach

Postby Endoftheline » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:20 pm

i have been experiencing a loss of sensitivity for the past 8 months or so. ive gotten to the point that the journey to the orgasm is nearly as worth it as just getting an orgasm. ive noticed that my mucousal skin is getting darker as my sensitivity is getting decreased, so i postulate that; due to the increased flaccid size, my mucousal skin is constantly exposed and as a reult my sensitivity is dipping.

i came across a new thing on the internet called foreskin restoration, which aims to streach the skin of the penis to eventually cover the glans. i am not interested in glans coverage, just enough to cover my inner skin when flaccid, and hope that dekaratization takes place to increase sensitivity. ill be updating this forum periodically to document my progress.

as an arab this will be quite difficult to explain to future lovers, but its worth it if i even get 20% of my sensitivity back. anything gotten back will be considered a win. wish me luck!
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Witheringhog

Re: No improvements in sensitivity, trying a new approach

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:12 pm

Endoftheline wrote:i have been experiencing a loss of sensitivity for the past 8 months or so. ive gotten to the point that the journey to the orgasm is nearly as worth it as just getting an orgasm. ive noticed that my mucousal skin is getting darker as my sensitivity is getting decreased, so i postulate that; due to the increased flaccid size, my mucousal skin is constantly exposed and as a reult my sensitivity is dipping.

i came across a new thing on the internet called foreskin restoration, which aims to streach the skin of the penis to eventually cover the glans. i am not interested in glans coverage, just enough to cover my inner skin when flaccid, and hope that dekaratization takes place to increase sensitivity. ill be updating this forum periodically to document my progress.

as an arab this will be quite difficult to explain to future lovers, but its worth it if i even get 20% of my sensitivity back. anything gotten back will be considered a win. wish me luck!

I use a nice lotion and a baby sock to cover the glands and shaft. I think thats helped me after my implant. I ware it all day.

I tried forskin restoration and stopped because it decreased my sensitivity, it was more sensitive to the touch but ruined that nice feeling on the outward stroke, the inward felt nice. So i stopped, the skin remained until i got girth enhancement, the girth definitely increased sensation.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:08 pm

Endoftheline wrote:i have been experiencing a loss of sensitivity for the past 8 months or so. ive gotten to the point that the journey to the orgasm is nearly as worth it as just getting an orgasm. ive noticed that my mucousal skin is getting darker as my sensitivity is getting decreased, so i postulate that; due to the increased flaccid size, my mucousal skin is constantly exposed and as a reult my sensitivity is dipping.

Why Dr Clavell keeps informing that sensation is does not change with implant? There are some guys here that struggle to orgasm due to lost of sensation?

oldog12

Postby oldog12 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:30 am

I had excellent sensitivity-increase results wearing the Manhood glans cover for a couple months. They have great customer service also.
Age 70; Radical prostatectomy 11/2018; Married 46+ yrs.
AMS 700 CX Jan. 6, 2022 with Dr. Shawn Blick/Phoenix

nerdynerd

Postby nerdynerd » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:43 am

Witheringhog wrote:
I use a nice lotion and a baby sock to cover the glands and shaft. I think thats helped me after my implant. I ware it all day.

When I had a large edema at the tip of my foreskin after surgery, my surgeon suggested as a non-circumsized patient I should keep the glans covered. Wearing a baby sock cleared the edema in a few days and I've been wearing it all day and night ever since.
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Return to “Implants”