Recently joined the bionic brotherhood, advice welcome

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dmmp76

Re: Recently joined the bionic brotherhood, advice welcome

Postby dmmp76 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 am

silver daddy 1960 wrote:Hi dmmp76, Congratulations and yes FrankTalk is an amazing place to talk and learn without any hangups. I truly wish you the best going forward and for me after over two years, it's the best thing I could have done !! Ask away we are all happy to help from our experiences!

Thank you, I've quite excited to start the cycling process and get back to a "normal" sex life, I've noticed the great community that FT is, amazing, all the information, all the sharing and support, couldn't ask for more
47 years old, ED since early 20,s, pills worked for 15 years, then started failing, tried everything else, results were downhill year after year, IPP surgery on 5th March 2024, Dr Amr Raheem, International Andrology Clinic, London AMS 700 LGS 18cm plus 3

dmmp76

Postby dmmp76 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:57 am

Rider1400 wrote:Congratulations on the implant! I felt with ED for over 10 years and like you it was a major pro in my marriage! Caused more problems than anything else in 35 years. My wife would say that ED wasn’t the problem but funny how within a few months after I was able to start using it things started working out. Not saying it was all her by no means. I would get hung up on fear of losing it and the arguments would start as she thought I wasn’t turned on by her and wasn’t happy w her. It will take a few months up to 6 before it become a more normal feeling to use it and for me it took about 6 months to get it in my head that I was fixed!!! Took 6 months to learn to just relax and enjoy sex again. Been almost 2 years and it’s just getting better and better! The last year My wife and I have probably had some of the happiest times out of the last 15-20 years!
Ed has a massive affect on our lives! On our outlook towards our jobs and friends and overall moods! Like I said, it takes some time to get your mind back in the game!

Thanks for sharing, my 16 years partner just walked away making sure to diminish me as a man, I took it really hard and almost fell into depression, luckily, I'm quite resilient and spirited and stronger in faith as well

I managed to pull back, went for the IPP, found an amazing woman who's been a rock pillar to me and now I want to make sure that I will fulfil my part as a sexual partner as I do for the rest, she deserves the best, and, hopefully, it's coming soon haha :D
47 years old, ED since early 20,s, pills worked for 15 years, then started failing, tried everything else, results were downhill year after year, IPP surgery on 5th March 2024, Dr Amr Raheem, International Andrology Clinic, London AMS 700 LGS 18cm plus 3

dmmp76

Postby dmmp76 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:04 am

HikerMan wrote:Cutting short, started talking to my GP (family doctor) back in 2015, nothing progressed, insisted, wrote complaint letters to the local government representative, nothing, no help no nothing, meanwhile the pressure at home was increasingly difficult to manage, almost no sex, no support from my partner, she thought that I had a problem and needed to resolve it on my own, eventually we came to a very difficult break up in June 2023, with lots of arguments and very nadty stuff said from her side to me, at this point I thought about ending my life, I was absolutely buried in the mud and alone, in one of those moments that you can't explain, I asked God for help and guidance to carry on, wisdom and strength and, I felt I was not alone anymore.

I know how this feels.
My sexual function was perfect until Prostate cancer entered my life at 55 years of age.
Not only was sexual performance a subject I NEVER thought of, but I had never even felt any real bout of depression ever in my life.

After my RP my Doctor had me start the usual "cocktail" of drugs and injections to get things re-fired in the bedroom, but it was always hit and miss.

Man, I cant tell you how much it hurt when your appendage is not cooperating and afterwards your significant other pats you on the shoulder and says... "Its OK, I still love you" when both of you know this is heading in a bad direction-FAST.

I was there.
I entered a very dark place.
Someplace I don't wish for or on anybody.

This drug protocol lasted about 2 months and the IPP was the only thing on my horizon that looked like it would work.

I thank God every day I found this forum and the magnificent people and information I found in here.
!5 months after my surgery and I'm as good(probably better) than I have ever been sexually.

My wife calls me "the machine' now
LOL!

The best is yet to come for you soon.
You will see why the vast majority of men in here rave about their implant.

It's good to have you with us.
Welcome aboard.

It's great to be part of the community.

Indeed, I allowed my mind and my ex partner to take over and knock me down to a very dark place, I was lucky to pull back with sheer will and also, kept thinking on some of the nasty things she told me on the way out, like, I would never change, I was not complete, I didn't look after her sexually, this were like daggers, hurt me a lot, considering that we were together for so long and she never showed interest in supporting me, just demanding

Anyway, I found someone who actually cared and supported me through this and I'm in a better place now

Return to “Implants”