REVISION COMPLETED! Wrath Post-op Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Wrath7x

REVISION COMPLETED! Wrath Post-op Journal

Postby Wrath7x » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:42 pm

Hey everyone! I previously posted about my unfortunate experience with my Rigicon Infla10AX implanted overseas. You can find the point here

https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23461

Today was Game Day! I had my implant revised with Dr. Hakky who fixed my corporotomy dehisence and placed a Coloplast Titan Touch 24 + 1 cm RTEs. Preoperatively, I saw several surgeons but chose Dr. Hakky because of this boards input and his bedside manner. The entire experience with Dr. Hakky and his team was fantastic. He explained his thoughts on how my device failed and had a poor cosmetic + anatomic effect and gave me realistic expectations. He normally does implants in his office but I had to have the procedure at hospital outpatient surgical center because of its increased complexity but everyone there was great. Right now I'm back at my hotel with some pain and swelling but its tolerable. I have 1 JP drain in place, no foley catheter. That first pee is always a pain. I'm hopeful for better times ahead! :lol:
9/2022: Implanted with 22 + 3cm RTEs Rigicon Infla10AX overseas. Corportomy dehiscence with herniation of cylinders into penis. Lost girth and length.
3/2024: Revision Implant with 24 + 1cm RTEs Coloplast Titan Touch with Dr. Hakky

Quincy

Re: REVISION COMPLETED! Wrath Post-op Journal

Postby Quincy » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:04 pm

Congratulations! I hope it works out great for you. You've been through a lot. Keep us posted.

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Wrath7x

Postby Wrath7x » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:16 pm

Post Op Day 1 : Minimal pain! I'm up and walking about a bit but not going anywhere because the device is pumped up and fully bandaged. I'm pretty sure my lack of pain is because my surgeon, Dr. Hakky, used Exparel (a long acting lidocaine like substance) that numbs the surgical site for a few days. My first implant was excruciating compared to this. I'm down to half a 5mg percocet every 6-8 hours. I don't have a urinary foley cath so peeing is still the most difficult part of this process. I have a surgical drain near base of penis thats putting out 15mL of bloody fluid. So far so good!
9/2022: Implanted with 22 + 3cm RTEs Rigicon Infla10AX overseas. Corportomy dehiscence with herniation of cylinders into penis. Lost girth and length.
3/2024: Revision Implant with 24 + 1cm RTEs Coloplast Titan Touch with Dr. Hakky

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:34 pm

Dr Hakky and his team are wonderful !!! I am so thankful for them. Dr Hakky is so easy to talk with and communicates in a down to earth manner. Hope you continue to improve as I know you will.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Wrath7x

Postby Wrath7x » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:28 pm

POD3: Drain removed without issue. Bandages removed and I'm surprised by lack of swelling. Device looks like it has 2-3 pumps in it but I'm not touching it. The tips beneath the glans is the the most painful site at this point. I'm off opioids and just taking tylenol. Had my first BM since surgery which is always quite an endeavor as all those operative opioids really constipate you. One reason I believe I'm having such low amount of pain is because this was an implant revision and the space for the implant was already created.

Return to “Implants”