Implant and dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gakman

Implant and dating

Postby gakman » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:53 am

Hi all I am new to this forum. I am getting my implant next week so I am looking forward to being "normal" again. I do NOT have a steady GF/woman yet so I will be "dating". Questions to those of you who already have theirs:

1. Can most women TELL an implant from a natural erection? I think I would rather not disclose that if I can get away with it. Not sure I am into this "why don't you help me pump it up?" thing.

2. On a hot date after the making out started, would you leave the implant flaccid and go through the foreplay and then somehow excuse yourself to pump it up to be ready for action? Or would you pump it up half way first before foreplay so there is less pumping to do once you need it rock hard? I am thinking there would be hand and oral stimulation before actual penetration.

3. I am not totally impotent now - I can still have a good and hard erection when properly stimulated, so blood is still flowing to the right places. My problem is not being able to sustain it or I would lose the erection with any distractions. My question is would my penis still gets (somewhat) engorged when turned on (say, making out)? And then the pumping would be like icing to the cake and help to sustain the erection indefinitely?

4. With the implant the penis would still be hard after orgasm, so theoratically one can keep going till the woman is done? Is that a likely scenario?

Sorry if my questions sound naive or silly. Thanks in advance!
AMS LGX
Date of rebirth: 3/14/2024 :)
Reasonably healthy and fit, slight hypertension, gout, acid reflux
YOB: 1956

Stayingstrong

Re: Implant and dating

Postby Stayingstrong » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:15 am

One of my girlfriends knows about it and one does not.
However, the one that does not keeps asking me how, at 70 years old, I can keep such a hard erection for so long. She knows I had a procedure done but thinks it was only relative to my enlarged prostate. She keeps saying, "what did the doctor do to you?". I just keep telling her that she turns me on that much. It's her doing, not mine.
The other girlfriend and I laugh and make jokes about my bionic penis as I inhalate her pussy and based on the fact that I can alter the hardness at will, call it my "dial a dick".
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:31 am

gakman wrote:Hi all I am new to this forum. I am getting my implant next week so I am looking forward to being "normal" again. I do NOT have a steady GF/woman yet so I will be "dating". Questions to those of you who already have theirs:

1. Can most women TELL an implant from a natural erection? I think I would rather not disclose that if I can get away with it. Not sure I am into this "why don't you help me pump it up?" thing.

I’ve been married for 37 years but can still tell you when flaccid or pumped to max it’s not visibly obvious, the give away is your third testical! If you can keep her hands and mouth off
them you can probably get by without them knowing! read old post using search for dating .

2. On a hot date after the making out started, would you leave the implant flaccid and go through the foreplay and then somehow excuse yourself to pump it up to be ready for action? Or would you pump it up half way first before foreplay so there is less pumping to do once you need it rock hard? I am thinking there would be hand and oral stimulation before actual penetration.
Some suggest pumping some prior to any contact and get somewhat of a chubby. While going down on her you can sneak a few pumps in or some say go to the bathroom and pump up just prior. You will get tons of practice long before you get a chance to use it on a woman and you’ll figure what works best for you during your cycling prior to use.

3. I am not totally impotent now - I can still have a good and hard erection when properly stimulated, so blood is still flowing to the right places. My problem is not being able to sustain it or I would lose the erection with any distractions. My question is would my penis still gets (somewhat) engorged when turned on (say, making out)? And then the pumping would be like icing to the cake and help to sustain the erection indefinitely?

Once implanted your blood flow that gives you an erection will be completely gone, that’s why they call this the last resort. However you can get quite a bit of engorgement in the glans and shaft if you had it before. Also remember you’ll be a shower after implant and in my case flaccid it’s only about an inch shorter than my erect length so you’ll already look a bit turned on. This also will become more obvious as you start cycling.
4. With the implant the penis would still be hard after orgasm, so theoratically one can keep going till the woman is done? Is that a likely scenario?
Absolutely! The only limit you will have is your cardio condition!! lol!!

Sorry if my questions sound naive or silly. Thanks in advance!

Start doing research on here and use that search for hours of reading on these subjects. Good luck and don’t worry yourself too much as these things will all work out in time.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

gakman

Postby gakman » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:05 pm

Stayingstrong wrote:…..The other girlfriend and I laugh and make jokes about my bionic penis as I inhalate her pussy and based on the fact that I can alter the hardness at will, call it my "dial a dick".

Thanks for sharing i guess having a bionic penis is not necessarily something i want to hide from a woman? And i guess i will have the choice of either being bionic or a super stud.
AMS LGX

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:09 pm

Don't forget once implant you will no longer have any type of natural erection possible ... the implant goes in where the chamber once were that causes the erection. Just throwing that out there in case you are under the impression that you will have both abilities once implanted.

gakman

Postby gakman » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:22 pm

easymoney wrote: ... the implant goes in where the chamber once were that causes the erection…..
That was what i was wondering. My urologist said they “don’t remove anything”, so my thought is the corpus cavernosum is not removed so it is still there to receive blood when stimulated? Or am I mistaken?
AMS LGX

Crazy_Horse

Postby Crazy_Horse » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:11 pm

easymoney wrote:Don't forget once implant you will no longer have any type of natural erection possible ... the implant goes in where the chamber once were that causes the erection. Just throwing that out there in case you are under the impression that you will have both abilities once implanted.

The dude is 65 years old. Let him have this.

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:57 pm

Your erectile ability has been deleted by the implant. You will no longer get natural erections. What you will retain is the erectile enabling blood flow to your glans. There will be some blood flow will flow through your shaft but its not a erection quality.
That said, I wouldnt be concerned with dating, you have reached an age where the dynamic has switched, single, available men who have full sexual function are far out numbered by single, available women. If a lady doesnt care for your situation there are 4 behind her that wont care
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:02 pm

gakman wrote:
easymoney wrote: ... the implant goes in where the chamber once were that causes the erection…..
That was what i was wondering. My urologist said they “don’t remove anything”, so my thought is the corpus cavernosum is not removed so it is still there to receive blood when stimulated? Or am I mistaken?

I still get morning chub and can feel the blood flowing when aroused, its worse than pre implant but still feels good. I get a normal glands swell with a 1/3 to 1/2 shaft swell. Everyone is different post implant but your thinking is plausible.

For sex i would recommend pumping to 3/4s, go about your normal business and when you know its go time, I can use a hand to pump while either making out, her getting on her knees, me going down…. I need about 3-4 pumps to go from 3/4 to maxish. Never had an issue of not having a moment where I could add a pump.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:04 pm

gakman wrote:

My wife and i split for a few months, i had zero issues with the 4 chicks i banged knowing anything. You will be fine. Didnt want to publicly post since i have inlaws I recommend this board to.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”