Implant and dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
VinceMH

Re: Implant and dating

Postby VinceMH » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:45 pm

I'm also single and have had a blast with this thing!! With someone new, before we start messing around, I pump it a bit so it's about half hard, like you would be when starting to get a normal erection. That way if she's touching you (even through pants), she thinks it's getting hard. Mostly I focus on her, getting her hot, then go down on her. While down there, reach back with one hand and pump it up. When the time is right, just reposition for penetration and it's already hard. She never knows. If I come before her, I just say "give me a minute to recover" and then a minute later, go at it until she's satisfied. It blows their mind that I can keep going! I've had girls who want to ride forever!

One thing I found is that your brain doesn't know you have an implant. Your state of mind, your breathing, the tingle in your dick, everything feels the same as you get worked up. I adjust the firmness to whatever mental state that I'm in at the time. Sometimes that happens quickly, sometimes slowly. If she goes down on you, you don't want it pumped 100%. It's too rigid. She will know something is off. And there's no "give" if her teeth come in contact, that hurts! So I get it to about 80% for blow jobs.

I was lucky in that my first time was with a girl who struck up a conversation about sex that got pretty intense as we sat at the bar. I just flat out told her my story, "prostate cancer took away my ability to have an erection, so I got an implant. I've never used it. Would you like to be the first?" We were in her bed in 15 minutes!

You'll figure it out pretty quickly.
59 yrs, single, healthy, active. Progressive ED for 30 years, venous leakage, prostate cancer, RALP June 2017. Trimix works, but doesn't fit the travel lifestyle. Implanted 4/24/2018, Titan 20 + 2 by Dr Wang at MD Anderson.

gakman

Postby gakman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:29 pm

VinceMH wrote:… your brain doesn't know you have an implant. Your state of mind, your breathing, the tingle in your dick, everything feels the same as you get worked up

that’s what i am hoping. also i believe that my ED in recent years has to a large part attributed to me thinking or “worrying” about the erection/firmless. the mind can do bad things. if i am confident that i WILL get hard, then that obstacle will disappear too!

Thanks for sharing!!
AMS LGX
Date of rebirth: 3/14/2024 :)
Reasonably healthy and fit, slight hypertension, gout, acid reflux
YOB: 1956

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:59 am

Cazcade wrote:(edited for focus)
The women I've slept with are all women I've slept with PRE implant so they were familiar and didn't notice.

Or were too polite, happy, enthused, embarrassed, shy to mention it. Or, just did not want to "rock the boat" after you rocked their world? :shock:

One woman knew from the second time she slept with a guy but chose not to mention she knew. She explained to me that she was content to wait until he was ready to tell her.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:54 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Cazcade wrote:(edited for focus)
The women I've slept with are all women I've slept with PRE implant so they were familiar and didn't notice.

Or were too polite, happy, enthused, embarrassed, shy to mention it. Or, just did not want to "rock the boat" after you rocked their world? :shock:

One woman knew from the second time she slept with a guy but chose not to mention she knew. She explained to me that she was content to wait until he was ready to tell her.

Thank you for the reality check
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

gakman

Postby gakman » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:27 am

Hi guys, just got my surgery on Thursday, all went well I went with the AMS LGX. Stayed one night at the hospital. Kaiser Permanente Urology Department.

Now my junk and balls are huge, black and bruised. A bit scary to look at. General soreness and peeing is painful so I have to slowly let it out. Your experience similar?
AMS LGX

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:35 am

gakman wrote:Hi guys, just got my surgery on Thursday, all went well I went with the AMS LGX. Stayed one night at the hospital.

Now my junk and balls are huge, black and bruised. A bit scary to look at. General soreness and peeing is painful so I have to slowly let it out. Your experience similar?

After my surgery, I could not pee w/out a catheter for almost three weeks. Things were just swollen. Not a worry.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

gakman

Postby gakman » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:47 am

Tokyo_123 wrote: After my surgery, I could not pee w/out a catheter for almost three weeks. Things were just swollen. Not a worry.

I am lucky then, I was able to pee right after the catheter was removed and no blood. But man, pulling out that catheter was painful.
AMS LGX

Return to “Implants”