It's starting to cum easily

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Otter46

Re: It's starting to cum easily

Postby Otter46 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:46 pm

Buzzer wrote:Similar story for me. At first it was hard to cum. After 6 months things dramatically improved. Now after 10 months things are back to normal.

One interesting thing is that seaman volume is up. I do not know why. The wife keeps commenting on how much bigger my load is. Because she is dripping a lot.

I enjoy the experience a lot.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I c u had ur surgery in Ann Arbor Michigan. I c a Pulmonologist in Ann Arbor usually 2 times a year. Just wondered if u were satisfied w ur surgeon & would u recommend him. Could I bother u to get his name, did u have an AMS or Coloplast implanted? R u satisfied w how it works for u & was it ur choice or ur surgeon’s choice to have ur particular implant installed?

Also wondering if u would b opposed to posting b4 & after pics of ur implant? Currently, I’m using Trimix, how much longer it will continue to work, I don’t know, so trying to explore my options.

If u think of something that would b beneficial, please let me know. Also wondering how long u have had ur implant.

Appreciate ur consideration & wish u the best.

Regards,

Dave (Otter46)
78yo., married 54 yrs. Started Bimix injections in August ‘21, PA just switched me over to Trimix 5-22. 31 Gauge/5/16” needle. ED drugs not working that well anymore.
Thankful for this board & the guys that use it.

Buzzer

Postby Buzzer » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:30 pm

Yes my experience at U of M was good. I have a pic after implant. But I do not know how to upload it. I am happy with the result. I got an AMS CX 21 CM with no extensions. My doctor was Yooni Blair.

The first 4-5 weeks was hell but at 6 weeks things calmed down.

Bill
ED for 15 years, married 49 years, age 72, wife age 70. Tried VED and Trimix both failed. AMS CX 21 cm implant installed on 4-18-2023. There are no RTE's inserted. Dr. Yooni Blair University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:07 pm

For Scharacter
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Return to “Implants”