It's starting to cum easily

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

It's starting to cum easily

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:29 am

So I had my surgery in April of 2023. I was greenlighted by Dr. Clavell to start cycling/ having sex a month later. Like anything new , there's a learning curve. Implant life is no different. My excitement for my new " toy " dissipated when I was unable to reach an orgasm. I'd reason ," Hey this is all new . Your still healing. You haven't had any meaningful sex in a long time , be patient." Well that thinking worked for a little while but as the weeks turned into months , panic started to set in . "DOES THIS FUCKING THING EVEN WORK ANYMORE!!! " I wondered. I had a flashback to my 1st telemed appointment with Dr.Clavell when he cautioned that being able to reach an orgasm is more than just physical sensation ( I'm paraphrasing ) it's also mental. He was right I was so in my head about not being able to cum that it was impossible to relax and enjoy sex enough to reach that mountain top. I took things into my own hands ( literally) . I beat that thing like it owed me money! It was sometimes like a masturbation marathon, determined to climax . During these sessions , a new distraction revealed itself.....the glans would turn a bloodless , ghost white and would go numb . It was disturbing to look at and would prevent me from finishing. I tried and tried when it finally happened! My equipment DOES WORK ! A baby step in the right direction. Encouraged by this small , albeit exhausting success , I found new hope . My success rate was not good . With the wife or solo ...I couldn't cum regularly . Again my head was fucking with me , glans would go numb . Well fast forward 10 months post op and now I'm able to finish almost every time and it seems to keep getting better. My glans stays colored now and doesn't lose sensation like it had . The sex is getting better, I can relax and enjoy. I don't worry about being able to cum anymore because I know I can . Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't and that's ok . Maybe a year from now I'll have my " cum cannon " back but in the meantime I'll just be thankful for having my sex life with my beautiful wife back ! Thanks Dr. Clavell , you're my hero !
Last edited by Journeyman on Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Re: It's starting to cum easily

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:38 am

P.S-. the point I want to get across is that not all of us come out of surgery and BAM we're back to our old self. Sometimes the healing process takes longer for some of us . Don't get discouraged, be patient and don't measure your recovery by other men's experiences. The road to implant surgery recovery isn't always fast or smooth. Hang in there my brothers
Last edited by Journeyman on Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:52 am

Took me 4 months or so before I was able to climax .. now 6 months out is it a bit easier .

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:39 pm

I was dealing with inorgasmia a lot prior to implant because pills had stopped working and injections weee a rollercoaster. I think like you said it was mostly in my head. Strange though, about 10 days after implant I was in the shower gently washing and somewhat masterbating and I exploded!! Then a week later when I first used it with the wife the pain and everything else happens and I couldn’t climax. Long story short it was hit and miss for several months but gradually got back to about 95% by 10-12 months. Now at 22 months I’m 100%. Agreed! It takes time. After 10 plus years of fighting ED you have to retrain your brain that it all works now just relax and let it happen! Enjoy it. Good luck with the new toy.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:49 pm

Interesting, do you think it was all mental or do you think the veins feeding the glands we tight/not flowing as well due to the internal pressure? Did you get better blood flow when say, 3/4s pumped?
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Cazcade

Postby Cazcade » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:52 pm

6 weeks no sex must have done something to me mentally then because I have had 0 problems climaxing. The day I got cleared for sex (last Monday) my old neighbor came over and we had sex no problem and I damn near shot a hole in the wall I came so hard. About 2 hours later my baby momma came to pick up my daughter's backpack and (I know... I'm not proud) we eneded up having sex as well, same evening as the neighbor. I've masterbated a few times while cycling and I feel like these orgasms are MORE intense post implant. Could be the glans still sensitive or like I said the 6 weeks of no sex but I'm very pleased so far.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:08 pm

I had no problems reaching orgasm at first. Now it's become a challenge at times. Several times I was not able to finish in the wife and had to resort to a HJ or a toy to finish. Not sure why that has happened but having a catheter stuck in me every three months to check my bladder hasn't helped. Then I have been wiping myself with toilet paper so the post pee drip isn't in my underwear. Lately I've backed off the wiping and just drip onto the paper which has helped.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:16 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Interesting, do you think it was all mental or do you think the veins feeding the glands we tight/not flowing as well due to the internal pressure? Did you get better blood flow when say, 3/4s pumped?

My thoughts are that the implant kinda choked of the blood supply when having sex / masturbating .Kinda like bending a garden hose to stop water flow . Maybe surgery had a small piece in it or , like I said , the equipment hadn't been used in a long time and was probably rusty . Idk really, these are all guesses and probably all 3 had some part in lack of bloodflow in the beginning. When flaccid, the bloodflow was fine .

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:22 pm

I'm having no problem now .I cycle in the morning when I shower. Decided to give it a couple playful tugs . Well that felt pretty good , where's the conditioner ? I need some lube . Was able to finish in a couple minutes and that really was the inspiration for this whole post ! It was Friday and I just shot my " squirt gun ," it was a good start to the weekend :lol:
Last edited by Journeyman on Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:23 pm

.... I was feeling pretty good !

Return to “Implants”