Three more questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
monkfroot

Three more questions

Postby monkfroot » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:46 am

1)how many mls of saline are in a Titan reservoir?

2) How much girth can you realistically get from cycling?

3) Does an aroused, inflated penis have additional girth versus a regular inflated one?
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Old Guy

Re: Three more questions

Postby Old Guy » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:53 am

Every reservoir has different amounts of saline depending on the size of the cylinders.
Girth is not guaranteed from cycling. Mostly length is gained.
Yes, an aroused penis will increase size. It took me a few months for those reactions to happen.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:37 am

Exactly the same as Old Guy! Totally agreed!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:26 pm

Old Guy wrote:Every reservoir has different amounts of saline depending on the size of the cylinders.
Girth is not guaranteed from cycling. Mostly length is gained.
Yes, an aroused penis will increase size. It took me a few months for those reactions to happen.

Length is gained? I just need girth
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:40 pm

monkfroot wrote:

You may have to look into fillers to enlarge girth. There was a post about them somewhere on here recently.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:56 pm

Old Guy wrote:
monkfroot wrote:

You may have to look into fillers to enlarge girth. There was a post about them somewhere on here recently.

Does.full.deflation when.cycling.help girth?

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:28 am

monkfroot wrote:
Old Guy wrote:
monkfroot wrote:Length is gained? I just need girth

Does.full.deflation when.cycling.help girth?

Based on what theory?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

David.1

Postby David.1 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:14 pm

Hello
I have a question about fillers. I am in the Seattle area and I am considering fillers. The implant is great but, I feel like is disproportionate to have the base enlarge, but the glans stays the same. That is my main issue, but I figured if I get fillers, I would have the shaft done as well.

First, I am wondering if anyone knows of anyone in the Seattle area who does fillers. What is the best type of filler? I would prefer the longest lasting so I do not need to keep going back all the time.
Second, I have heard of some who offer a sheath insert rather than injections in the shaft. Any wisdom with regards to what is preferable? I imaging a sheath would be more uniform, and may have a better appearance.

Thanks

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:46 pm

David.1 wrote:Hello
I have a question about fillers. I am in the Seattle area and I am considering fillers. The implant is great but, I feel like is disproportionate to have the base enlarge, but the glans stays the same. That is my main issue, but I figured if I get fillers, I would have the shaft done as well.

First, I am wondering if anyone knows of anyone in the Seattle area who does fillers. What is the best type of filler? I would prefer the longest lasting so I do not need to keep going back all the time.
Second, I have heard of some who offer a sheath insert rather than injections in the shaft. Any wisdom with regards to what is preferable? I imaging a sheath would be more uniform, and may have a better appearance.

Thanks

I would recommend just like with implant surgery, look for a doctor that specializes in fillers, i decided on loria out of Miami because thats what he primarily does. Or any surgery really, i would rather have an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in knees versus an orthopedic surgeon, who does multiple surgeries for example.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”