Implant Flaccid Length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
fucked0ne

Re: Implant Flaccid Length

Postby fucked0ne » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:44 pm

Bigdave wrote:
fucked0ne wrote:Thank you daddel and Lost Sheep. This helps a lot.

daddel wrote:I‘m a shower now, was a grower all my life. Penis is very long now in flaccid, when erect it grows still a bit in length.

No „morphological“ change in length anymore in flaccid mode. Flaccid stays the same, all the time. I think this is indeed related to the corpus cavernous which has been replaced with the plastic cylinders.

daddel:

Is the corpus cavernosum then completely, or mostly, hollowed out to accommodate the cylinders?

It's my understanding that they don't "hollow out" any tissue, they simply poke an hole with the measuring instrument, and pull the implant into the cavernousum with the attached suture. It displaces the spongy tissue.
As far as its abilityo to retract, it's simply limited by the deflated cylinder length.

Bigdave:

Aren't the corpora the spongy tissue?

Lost Sheep

Re: Implant Flaccid Length

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:17 pm

fucked0ne wrote:Thank you daddel and Lost Sheep. This helps a lot.

daddel wrote:I‘m a shower now, was a grower all my life. Penis is very long now in flaccid, when erect it grows still a bit in length.

No „morphological“ change in length anymore in flaccid mode. Flaccid stays the same, all the time. I think this is indeed related to the corpus cavernous which has been replaced with the plastic cylinders.

daddel:

Is the corpus cavernosum then completely, or mostly, hollowed out to accommodate the cylinders?

As I understand it, there are two different techniques for implantation. One is called "tissue-sparing" and the other has no specific name I know of.

One doctor describing the operation to me (before my implant) said specifically that tissue would be removed. But he was a resident on his urology rotation, so you may want to apply a discount to what he told me.

Do a search in FrankTalk for "tissue-sparing" to find more discussion, but I don't believe the question has ever been definitively answered.here.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”