4 mos post-IPP - some graphic details

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SteveTex

4 mos post-IPP - some graphic details

Postby SteveTex » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:53 pm

First of all, my PSA remains close to 0, so that means 3 1/2 years after my RPP, I'm still cancer free. :D

Now for the IPP report. I've gained some length back, but still about an inch shorter erect than pre-RPP. I can only inflate about 10 pumps now (I could get 18-20 in before), but get to max length from those 10. Still a little sore when fully erect and I although I have had sex and it is great, I have to deflate it a little to tolerate it and I have to use missionary position so I'm in full control. I'm certain the soreness will continue to abate.

I tried sex from the doggie positon last week and it worked great too, but I had to go slow and tell my partner not to get carried away. BTW, she enjoyed it immensely.

I have lost some sensitivity in my glans and it is probably due to the rough treatement given to the glans during the IPP procedure (they stick a needle through it to pull the IPP tubes through). Oral does not feel anywhere near as good as it used to sop that is a disappointment; however, I'm hopeful it will all return to normal feel with time. Nerves take time to heal.

At least I can now get erect and hard enough for sex. So that you can't put a price on that.
Age 61.

Return to “Implants”