Fully Inflated. When does it stop Hurting

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Nycflugel

Fully Inflated. When does it stop Hurting

Postby Nycflugel » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:53 pm

Hi

When doing cycling and fully inflated. It still hurts and I am over a month past surgery.

When did you stop hurting.

When I take a bath to cycle it doesn’t hurt.

When I cycle dry it hurts.

OregonStrong

Re: Fully Inflated. When does it stop Hurting

Postby OregonStrong » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:36 pm

For me it was about a year to a year and a half. I think if you cycle more often/use more often it may stop hurting earlier, but probably still 6 months or more.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:32 am

You are very early in your healing stage, mine still hurt a lot after being inflated to the max after 20 minutes. I was afraid too, that it would always hurt when I was fully inflated, but after 6 months it started getting better and I could leave it inflated to the max for at least an hour before it got uncomfortable. I'm now at 27 months out from surgery and I can leave it inflated to the max for 2 to 3 hours before I have any type of discomfort.
Some guys won't even have this pain, I'm not sure why, all of us are different and heal different, I'm just glad that it stopped hurting.
My wife and I had sex at 8 weeks even though I was cleared at 6 weeks, I pumped up a short time before we had sex and by the time we got down to penetrative sex my dick was painful and it was hard to find her hole because you are in pain and you still have nerves that are numb. So, the first time for me wasn't that great, but over the months it started getting better.
Now at 27 months, I can pump way ahead of time, have fore play and when she is ready, I can give her my dick with no pain at all and it feels just like my old dick before ED.

Keep cycling, my doc would have me cycle 2 times a day for 20 minutes in the shower and I would leave it inflated and shave also until I couldn't stand the pain.
I also would do sits baths with warm water 2 to 3 times a week and try to go past 20 to 30 minutes. I would do this while my wife was out walking in the morning or when she would go shopping.

You'll get there, just keep cycling
S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:06 pm

You’re still fresh at only a month out, it will get incrementally better every day.

TBH, I was a little disappointed when mine stopped being uncomfortable when fully pumped, as that meant my cylinders had completely stretched out my tunicas and that was going to be the end of any growth. Now I do everything I can do to try to feel the stretch.

Embrace the pain, that means you’re still stretching things out. It’s not getting smaller anymore!
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:50 pm

You’re still early. Will get better in time. It’s actually a good sign. You were sized properly.

Nycflugel

Postby Nycflugel » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:44 pm

Thanks guys.

Yes had a great surgeon.

Since it still hurts. When I am in bed. I am still taking narcotics as I had left over from surgery.

When I cycle in the bath hot water no pain.

So that’s weird when I am in my bed it hurts

Go figure.

favalodo

Postby favalodo » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:17 am

Just a guess but seems like warmth helps me when ever sore, so maybe the warm water and a small bit of pressure if you in a deep hot tub. Just a thought..
71 y/o with Coloplast Titan Touch on Feb 7 2024, Organic ED 6 years, tried Pills, Trimix, Vacuum, LI-ESWT, ESWT. PILLS & Trimix worked for awhile. Married 35 years.

anotherguy

Postby anotherguy » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:38 am

It took a little over a year for it to stop hurting when fully inflated.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS LGX 21cm + 1.5cm rte
great results | great surgeon
Here is a YouTube video of Dr. Andrew Kramer performing penile implant surgery

Return to “Implants”