Is it Normal to Be Able to Feel the Reservoir

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witheringhog

Re: Is it Normal to Be Able to Feel the Reservoir

Postby Witheringhog » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:10 am

jasejuk wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:I can feel mine, i just assumed if your not fat you would feel it.

Thanks for your quick comment.

Yes, I have become very slim, as prior to the operation, I had chronic gastritis and lost 10 kilos very quickly.

Would you say your reservoir is very low in the abdomen, like close to the pubic area -- if that makes sense?

Thanks

About 1 and a half inches above my shaft to just below my belly button. Sits on my right side.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:18 am

Mine protrudes and not a big deal at all. It is what it is. Maybe takes some time to get used to. 15 months in and i am very active as well.

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:56 pm

Witheringhog wrote:
About 1 and a half inches above my shaft to just below my belly button. Sits on my right side.

Mine is about the same, an inch and half above the shaft on the right. The belly button is about 7 inches up.

Thanks
Age 50. ED since 25 yrs old. Used pills etc. Last 10 years, everything, including injections --did not work. Doppler test diagnosed VL. Implanted Coloplast Titan 22cm UK NHS ( --13/02/2024 Coloplast with Dr Win Gan Lee -- UCLH London UK)

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:07 pm

Alex258 wrote:Mine protrudes and not a big deal at all. It is what it is. Maybe takes some time to get used to. 15 months in and i am very active as well.

Thanks.

The issue was if it had moved. I had never seen it or felt it previously, so there was a difference.

If it has stayed in the right place, then I am more than happy and couldn't care less. I can just ignore it

I am thinking maybe so much swelling has gone, and it has now become more prominent, and if I had any fat on my abdomen I
I wouldn't have even noticed it anyway.

Herniation of the reservoir is quite rare. After reading up on it, and after seeing a photo of a herniated reservoir, it kind of makes sense that mine is where it should be.
Age 50. ED since 25 yrs old. Used pills etc. Last 10 years, everything, including injections --did not work. Doppler test diagnosed VL. Implanted Coloplast Titan 22cm UK NHS ( --13/02/2024 Coloplast with Dr Win Gan Lee -- UCLH London UK)

Cazcade

Postby Cazcade » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:18 pm

jasejuk wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:

Mine is about the same, an inch and half above the shaft on the right. The belly button is about 7 inches up.

Thanks

This is exactly where mine is only difference is now I can feel it when I touch it where I couldn't a few weeks ago

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:26 pm

I have no earthly idea where mine is. I’m low body fat also.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:54 pm

Cazcade wrote:This is exactly where mine is only difference is now I can feel it when I touch it where I couldn't a few weeks ago

I have my follow-up on the 7th March to start cycling so what I find out there I will report back.

The deal I made with myself is I won't be concerned or worried unless it gets closer to the start of the shaft.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:24 pm

jasejuk wrote:
Alex258 wrote:Mine protrudes and not a big deal at all. It is what it is. Maybe takes some time to get used to. 15 months in and i am very active as well.

Thanks.

The issue was if it had moved. I had never seen it or felt it previously, so there was a difference.

If it has stayed in the right place, then I am more than happy and couldn't care less. I can just ignore it

I am thinking maybe so much swelling has gone, and it has now become more prominent, and if I had any fat on my abdomen I
I wouldn't have even noticed it anyway.

Herniation of the reservoir is quite rare. After reading up on it, and after seeing a photo of a herniated reservoir, it kind of makes sense that mine is where it should be.

It weirded me out initially and got used to it real quick. I did lose that much more weight after the procedure is probably why it stands out the way that it does.

Return to “Implants”