Penile Exercises After Surgery.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Nycflugel

Penile Exercises After Surgery.

Postby Nycflugel » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:51 pm

Hi

I know Dr Peritto has a bunch of exercises he suggests patients to do.

Also I saw Dr Clavell also suggests that.

Doe’s exercises for your implant actually make it bigger? Any notice that?

I feel I am already sized bigger . When the Dr did my measurement when I was soft. And then after the Surgery he told me my size. Def happy.

Wondering if exercise would help?

Don’t wanna break the implant.

Witheringhog

Re: Penile Exercises After Surgery.

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:23 pm

I would assume since the docs recommend it, i did a little bit of those. I believe consistency in cycling is the most important, max it out twice a day for an hour till you dont feel a stretching sensation anymore.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:57 am

Exercises make it much softer and more flexible after it breaks in. I also had lost an inch upon first pump but yes, it came back so I would say it does stretch out. Also gained about a 1/4” in girth than I can ever remember in my past but that also took about a year to go beyond what I had in the past. In a video by Dr Eid he stated that the cylinders are virtually indestructible! The failure usually occurs in tubing first and occasionally in the pump or resivour. It was worth all the exercises to me just to get it more comfortable and flexible. After a year I just pump for sex, masturbation, or just to enjoy the thing about 3-4 times a week. Stopped the perito at about a year also as it had stretch out all it ever will. It was at this point that I ran out of fluid when maxed pumped.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:58 am

I will repost this. Doctors differ a lot and so do men who have this surgery. You should follow your doctors instructions. No need to follow other doctors and other men's instructions. If your doctor instructs you to do any exercises then you are good to follow your doctors instructions. If not you should wait until your doctor releases you to try other things. You trust your doctor to do this surgery and your doctor knows more about you and his approach to this surgery. If you want to do things different you need to choose a different doctor for your surgery.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”