Two week postop

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raycaba

Two week postop

Postby Raycaba » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:12 pm

This is my second implant in two years because I lost so much weight and I had to get a revision but I want to say the second one at first was very little bruising and no pain other than the small incision. After two weeks all of a sudden though, I feel lots of burning in my shaft, and around the core and base of my penis as well as pain, I’m wondering why I’m feeling this all of a sudden and is this part of the healing process?

Ibfuelish

Re: Two week postop

Postby Ibfuelish » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:17 pm

First off, talk to your doctor… second off, many surgeries not just IPP can cause the nerves in the area to stop transmitting pain or sensation for awhile… as the nerve recovers from the surgery, the area it supplies sensation to begins to wake up… this can be felt as pain, burning, shooting pain, etc… best to talk with the doc tho.

I’m 3 weeks post op and still having a little pain, need ibuprofen twice a day to keep active… Tylenol hasn’t really helped. So I know the pain is from localized inflammation.
57 yo, 20+ years of ED.. no actual diagnosis, just doesn’t work or respond to pills, shots or VED… implanted 1/31/24… 24cm -RTE, AMS 700 CX… slight scarring left corpora. DM2, A1C 6.4, HBP, Hyperlipidemia, 280lbs, 5’11”. Basically Shrek.

daddel

Postby daddel » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:13 am

Raycaba wrote:This is my second implant in two years because I lost so much weight and I had to get a revision…

Can you please explain further?
41y/o, Venous Leakage due to Finasteride use 17 years ago, PDE5-Inhibitors lost effect gradually over the years, nothing worked anymore.
Implanted 18 August 2023 (while I was 40y/o), Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE, Germany

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:07 pm

I’m 12 days postop. I have a doctors visit Wednesday. I’m good and still no pain but the last couple of days I’ve been having a lot of swelling in my sack and fluid under the skin on my shaft close to the base. I been icing and trying to elevate the area but still having issues. My sack was the size of a baseball this afternoon. Don’t get me wrong I like the size but it’s total not in my norm. Lol.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:15 pm

I had my first implant two years ago with a 20 cc Titan everything went well but through the two years I made a lot of lifestyle changes and I lost 44 pounds so the tubing started to show from the reservoir on the right side of my groin. also, the pump was too high up so I asked the doctor to do the revision so we did. I was very afraid I was gonna have to go through the same discomfort agony I did the first time, but I was wrong, it wasn’t as bad whatsoever just a little bit of discomfort but not all the bruising and pain like before. They replaced it with a 22 cm titan. I love the new size and girth still keeping it deflated because Dr. wants the reservoir area to heal full so that way since I’m Flat in the abdomen area they don’t want to protrude or show so I will begin to inflate after three more weeks. After two weeks I’ve started to get pain specially, in the shaft like burning and sharp pain. I guess it’s nerves, but just wondering if it was normal or if I’m messing around too much with it?

Return to “Implants”