Is It possible to keep the inflated implant into your pants?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Juerhareb

Is It possible to keep the inflated implant into your pants?

Postby Juerhareb » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:16 pm

Thats my main question. Is It really possible to, for example, go to the toilet, inflate it enough for sex (and to look alike a natural erection) get It into your pants (and maybe dissimulate the erection some way) and have It there for around 20 minutes before sex? Is It possible to do that maybe for a shorter time?
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Alax2869

Re: Is It possible to keep the inflated implant into your pants?

Postby Alax2869 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:04 pm

Yes, just a little uncomfortable.
It's the same as if you have on pants and have an erection like you did before when you would naturally get a erection
Peyronie's and Ed for 2 years.
Implanted Nov 27 with Titan
20 + 3 RTE

Tmansdorfer

Postby Tmansdorfer » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:23 pm

I agree that it’s very possible to pump up ahead it I don’t know how well it is going to be concealed pumped up all the way
39 01/24/19 USC Dr Doumanian LGX 15cm 3, lGX 18 +2, revision 6-20 18+3 pump failure, revision 8-20 left cylinder in scrotum, 1-21 removed infection switched to dr Doyle, Boyd 10.05.21 a 15+3 cx,revision 01,23,24 with switch to LGX 15+6 fat pad removal.

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:18 pm

Juerhareb wrote:Thats my main question. Is It really possible to, for example, go to the toilet, inflate it enough for sex (and to look alike a natural erection) get It into your pants (and maybe dissimulate the erection some way) and have It there for around 20 minutes before sex? Is It possible to do that maybe for a shorter time?

The short answer is yes. I have enjoyed playing around with how soft is still good enough for sex and how hard will still fit into my pants, and there is a good bit of overlap.

Here's a longer answer. If I suspect that I'm going to have sex, I usually inflate a bit, but not so much that it pushes my penis away from my body. Like, my firmness might be visible through the pants, but I don't inflate so much that my penis is actually pushing away from my body. I might do that in a restaurant during dinner. Even that amount is probably hard enough for sex. I mean, the thing about "soft sex" with an implant is that it's not going away. With my pre-implant penis, soft usually meant "on the way down," so even if it was technically hard enough for sex, it probably wasn't going to be for long. Finally, when you've got it mostly hard, it's easy enough to add a couple of extra pumps here and there when things really get moving. Roll her onto her back and nibble her nipples. Pump, pump. Go down on her. Pump, pump.

I think your real question is, "Can I have comfortable and natural sex with an implant," and the answer is emphatically, "Yes!"
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:25 pm

CigareVolant wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:Thats my main question. Is It really possible to, for example, go to the toilet, inflate it enough for sex (and to look alike a natural erection) get It into your pants (and maybe dissimulate the erection some way) and have It there for around 20 minutes before sex? Is It possible to do that maybe for a shorter time?

The short answer is yes. I have enjoyed playing around with how soft is still good enough for sex and how hard will still fit into my pants, and there is a good bit of overlap.

Here's a longer answer. If I suspect that I'm going to have sex, I usually inflate a bit, but not so much that it pushes my penis away from my body. Like, my firmness might be visible through the pants, but I don't inflate so much that my penis is actually pushing away from my body. I might do that in a restaurant during dinner. Even that amount is probably hard enough for sex. I mean, the thing about "soft sex" with an implant is that it's not going away. With my pre-implant penis, soft usually meant "on the way down," so even if it was technically hard enough for sex, it probably wasn't going to be for long. Finally, when you've got it mostly hard, it's easy enough to add a couple of extra pumps here and there when things really get moving. Roll her onto her back and nibble her nipples. Pump, pump. Go down on her. Pump, pump.

I think your real question is, "Can I have comfortable and natural sex with an implant," and the answer is emphatically, "Yes!"

Thanks for your answer, Cigare. It gives me some hope. And, one last question, the pump must be clearly noticeable, how do you manage that?
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:53 pm

Juerhareb wrote:Thanks for your answer, Cigare. It gives me some hope. And, one last question, the pump must be clearly noticeable, how do you manage that?

It may sound weird, but my me and my partner (somewhere between a FWB and a girlfriend) have just never talked about this. I will say, the pump is not visually noticeable. It's kind of nestled in behind my balls. To me it is quite clearly noticeable by feel, but my GF has never commented on it. She's not much of a ball massager, so it's possible that she hasn't noticed. Or maybe she's wondered about it and just decided not to ask. In any case, she's quite keen on the sex, so at this point, it doesn't really matter to me either way.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:53 pm

At the risk of being ridiculed but for your assistance---My normal daily life is with the penis inflated to maybe 80% which is a bulge, yes, but looks and behaves naturally. I am retired so it doesn't matter about workmates, and I have learned the art of positioning when dressing. Sometimes I wear a jock on the outside of underwear, but lately, I do not. I am 7.5 long and 6.25 circumference. My knit pants which are my standard and my sweats show less than my dress pants or jeans oddly enough. I was hesitant at first after the operation as I went from a 2.0 inch grower to a six inch shower overnight. Then I was almost fully inflated for six weeks. I always wore a jock then, but my wife advised me on what looked the best and she encouraged me to just leave the thing hard as it was easier for both of us. If you look at bulges on other guys, you will see a variety of shapes and sizes even among young guys in jeans and dress pants. It is not a big deal to walk aound hard, I forget about it and I would only be hesitant if someone is bumping into me or dancing with women I don't know.

Good Luck and you will find your way.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:17 pm

Randalltx wrote:

At the risk of being ridiculed but for your assistance---My normal daily life is with the penis inflated to maybe 80% which is a bulge, yes, but looks and behaves naturally. I am retired so it doesn't matter about workmates, and I have learned the art of positioning when dressing. Sometimes I wear a jock on the outside of underwear, but lately, I do not. I am 7.5 long and 6.25 circumference. My knit pants which are my standard and my sweats show less than my dress pants or jeans oddly enough. I was hesitant at first after the operation as I went from a 2.0 inch grower to a six inch shower overnight. Then I was almost fully inflated for six weeks. I always wore a jock then, but my wife advised me on what looked the best and she encouraged me to just leave the thing hard as it was easier for both of us. If you look at bulges on other guys, you will see a variety of shapes and sizes even among young guys in jeans and dress pants. It is not a big deal to walk aound hard, I forget about it and I would only be hesitant if someone is bumping into me or dancing with women I don't know.

Good Luck and you will find your way.

Thanks for your answer, I was implanted last 20thb
of March. I was left at 50-60% inflated (which, bye the way, in mi opinion, is more tan enough for sex) and It it difficult for me to conceal It. However, it might also be because I am scared of moving It and It is alway looking upwards (maybe if I moved It to a side It would be easier).

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:43 pm

Congratulations then and you will quickly learn to deal with the inflated penis with toilet, urination, bulge, etc.

Your dr. should have asked you to keep it up as much as possible. To conceal it, just get a smaller than normal jock like goldberg off amazon with three inch waistband. That will keep you in position and close to your body. Wish I had done that as my normal position is now pointing down or to the side inflated or not.

You are on your way, though you are proibably pretty swollen. I was for 10-15 days and lived on ice packs.

Good luck to you.

[code][/code]
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:09 pm

I go out to dinner 60-70 % inflated. Can wear it for 4 hrs that way. Little bulge but who cares.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”